Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Bread Machine to Make Loaves
The Zojirushi BB-CEC20 bread machine makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have breakfast, have fresh home made bread with fresh home made healthy juice. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
Zojirushi BB-CEC20 - Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery - Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Bread Maker
- 1First, the Zojirushi BB-CEC20 bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loave.
- 2Second, it uses two blades to thoroughly knead the dough and a higher rise.
- 3Third, this bread maker has a removable non-stick bread pan that is easily hand cleaned in a kitchen sink.
- 4Next, it has a large viewing window so that you can monitor the baking process and check on the crust’s color.
- 5Also, this bread maker can be set to delay end of baking cycle by up to 13 hours. Consequently, you can prepare bread before sleep or going to work and have the bread ready when you wake up in the morning or when you return from work.
- 6In addition, the bread maker comes with an 8-ounce measuring cup, double-ended teaspoon/tablespoon measuring spoon, and a user manual with recipes.
- 7Furthermore, it has an auto shut-off safety feature.
- 8Finally, it has a 10-minute power back up in case electric power to your home goes down.
- 1First, it has an easy-to-read LCD control panel used to select crust shades, pre-programmed settings, and set timer.
- 2Also, the Zojirushi bread maker lets you select one of 10 pre-programmed settings and one of 3 shades of crust (light, medium, or dark).
First, basic bread is ready in about 3 hours, 45 minutes.
Basic whole wheat bread in about 3 hours, 40 minutes. The extended kneading time helps knead the heavier whole wheat flour and rye flour.
Basic dough in about 1 hour 50 minutes, prepares dough for shaping needed by pizza, bagels, pretzels, and cinnamon rolls.
Next quick bread is read in about 2 hours, 18 minutes.
Quick wheat bread in about 2 hours, 8 minutes.
Quick dough in about 45 minutes.
Jam in about 1 hour, 20 minutes.
Cake in about 2 hours.
Sour dough starter prepares a light sourdough starter in about 2 hours, 10 minutes.
Home made cycle allows you to program kneading, rise, and bake times according to your personal preferences. It even lets the bread maker work like an oven and bake meatloaf in it!
- 3Lastly, the bread maker can even be used to make homemade meatloaf, strawberry jam, and chocolate cake.
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 18.88” x 12.81” x 13.56” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 19.91 pounds.
- 3Third, it uses 700 watts.
- 4Fourth, the frame made of stainless steel.
- 5Lastly, it comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
By the way, this bread maker comes with recipes you can use right away.
Basic white bread
Italian herb bread
Sugar free white bread
Cheese and onion bread
Apple oat bread
Fat free apple oat bread
Bread - Gluten-free
Gluten-free brown rice bread
Gluten-free raisin bread
100% whole wheat bread
Light rye bread
Whole wheat nut bread
Fat free basic wheat bread
100% whole wheat apple bread
100% whole wheat fruit bread
Honey wheat bread
Italian wheat bread
Traditional pizza dough
Pizza dough with beer
Butter-rich roll and bread dough
Cinnamon-raison swirl loaf
Shortcut pound cake
Dutch apple cake
Shortcut corn bread
Spiced zucchini bread
Citrus fruit bread
Light sour dough bread
Traditional sour dough bread
Home Made Variations
- 1First, this bread maker bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf of bread.
- 2Second, it comes with a non-stick bread pan that is easily cleaned by hand in a kitchen sink.
- 3Third, the end of the baking cycle can be delayed by up to 13 hours so that the bread is ready when you wake up in the morning or return from work.
- 4Next, the viewing window lets you check the shade of the crust.
- 5Also, it has 10 pre-programmed settings.
- 6In addition, it comes with over 47 recipes for making many types of bread, dough, cake, jam, and even meatloaf.
- 7Furthermore, it has a 10-minute power back up in case electric power to your home goes down.
- 8Finally, it comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 1First, the bread pan needs to be hand cleaned in a kitchen sink.
- 2Second, there is no feature to keep bread warm after baking done. Consequently, the start of baking needs to be adjusted so that baking is done exactly when you need the bread. So, if you wake up late or return home from work late, the bread likely will have cooled down.
- 3Finally, there is no feature to add fruits or nuts to dough once the machine starts.