Yandel Power Lift Recliner Helps Elderly and Others Get Up
First and foremost, the Ashley Yandel Power Lift Recliner is designed for the elderly who may need help getting up from a chair. Also, its good for anyone who needs help getting up from a sitting position. Meanwhile, the Ashley Yandel Power Lift Recliner is compared with others here.
Most of all, the tethered hand controller has four buttons to change chair positions.
- 1First, the recline button reclines the backrest, all the way to the sleep position.
- 2Second, the raise button raises the backrest from the recline position.
- 3Third, the raise footrest button raises the footrest.
- 4Fourth, the lower footrest button brings the footrest down. Also, continuing to press this button raises the lift chair to help you stand and leave the chair.
- 5Lastly, the hand controller controls two, independent motors: one motor for the recline and the other for lifting the chair or moving the footrest.
- 1First, the chair has two side pockets one, on each side for storing magazines, phone, hand controller, etc.
- 2Second, this chair has a high back.
- 3Third, the chair has thick cushions.
- 4Fourth, it uses faux leather neutral black upholstery. While it looks like leather, it is, in fact thick poly fiber with a feel-good touch.
- 5Lastly, the chair uses a sturdy corner blocked frame with a metal reinforced seat.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds.
- 2Second, the dimensions of this chair in the straight up reading position is 40.5” long, 35” wide, and 42.5” high.
- 3Third the seat is 20” above the floor.
- 4Fourth, the fully reclined length of the chair is 69” or 5’ 9”. Consequently, it is perfect for someone who is this tall. While someone taller can use it, the legs will overhang on the footrest.
- 5Next, the chair weighs 120 pounds.
- 6Also, it is easy to assemble using the instructions, hardware, and tools provided.
- 7Finally, it comes with a 1-year warranty. However, a 5-year warranty is available for purchase.
- 1First, this chair uses two motors. One to move the backrest and the other to move the footrest and the lift.
- 2Second, the chair has four positions: sleep at nearly 180 degrees, recline at a convenient angle, straight up for reading, or lifted and leaning forward for you to stand.
- 3Third, all these chair positions achieved with a four-button hand controller.
- 4Fourth, the footrest and backrest are independently adjustable.
- 5Next, the chair has two side pockets, one on each side of the chair.
- 6Also, it is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds.
- 7In addition, the chair can be used by anyone with a height of 5’ 9” plus or minus a few inches.
- 8Finally, it comes with a 1-year warranty, with a 5-year warranty for purchase.
However, this chair has no cup holders.