SKG Bread Maker for when You Want Home Made Loaves
The SKG Bread Maker makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have breakfast, have fresh home made bread with home made healthy juice using a centrifugal juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
SKG Automatic Bread Machine - SKG Bread Machine
- 1First, this bread maker is best for those who want to get started.
- 2Second, the SKG bread maker bakes three loaf sizes, namely, 1, 1.5, or 2-pound loafs.
- 3Third, this bread maker has a non-stick coating bread pan that is easily removed and cleaned in a kitchen sink. Meanwhile, the non-stick coating prevents dough from sticking to the bread pan, so it kneads properly. Also, the bread is easy to remove after its baked.
- 4Fourth, it comes with a bread pan, a double-ended measuring spoon, a measuring cup, a kneading blade, and a metal hook for lifting out the kneading blade.
- 5Also, it has a large viewing window so you can monitor the color or shade of the crust.
- 6In addition, it has non-skid feet to prevent the bread maker from moving around on the counter while baking.
- 7Furthermore, this bread maker has a programmable delay timer that lets you begin the baking process anytime up to 15 hours in the future.
- 8Moreover, it can keep the baked loaf warm for up to 1 hour after baking is done.
- 9Finally, the bread machine can recover from up to a 15-minute power interruption and still make fresh bread. After power is restored, the bread machine resumes counting down, from where it left off, to make fresh bread.
- 1First, it has a programmable LCD display.
- 2Also, the SKG bread machine has 19 preset menu settings and lets you select either light, medium, or dark crust.
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 10.74” long x 14.88” wide x 13.11” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 8.59 pounds.
- 3Finally, it uses 550 watts of electricity.
By the way, this bread maker comes with recipes you can use right away.