SKG Bread Maker for when You Want Home Made Loaves
The SKG Bread Maker makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have breakfast, have fresh home made bread with home made healthy juice using a centrifugal juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
SKG Automatic Bread Machine - SKG Bread Machine
- 1First, this bread maker is best for those who want to get started.
- 2Second, the SKG bread maker bakes three loaf sizes, namely, 1, 1.5, or 2-pound loafs.
- 3Third, this bread maker has a non-stick coating bread pan that is easily removed and cleaned in a kitchen sink. Meanwhile, the non-stick coating prevents dough from sticking to the bread pan, so it kneads properly. Also, the bread is easy to remove after its baked.
- 4Fourth, it comes with a bread pan, a double-ended measuring spoon, a measuring cup, a kneading blade, and a metal hook for lifting out the kneading blade.
- 5Also, it has a large viewing window so you can monitor the color or shade of the crust.
- 6In addition, it has non-skid feet to prevent the bread maker from moving around on the counter while baking.
- 7Furthermore, this bread maker has a programmable delay timer that lets you begin the baking process anytime up to 15 hours in the future.
- 8Moreover, it can keep the baked loaf warm for up to 1 hour after baking is done.
- 9Finally, the bread machine can recover from up to a 15-minute power interruption and still make fresh bread. After power is restored, the bread machine resumes counting down, from where it left off, to make fresh bread.
- 1First, it has a programmable LCD display.
- 2Also, the SKG bread machine has 19 preset menu settings and lets you select either light, medium, or dark crust.
Basic bake time: 2 hours 55 minutes - 3 hours 5 minutes
Quick bake time: 1 hour 55 minutes - 2 hours 5 minutes
Sweet bake time: 3 hours 40 minutes - 3 hours 50 minutes
French bake time: 3 hours 55 minutes - 4 hours 5 minutes
Whole wheat bake time: 3 hours 55 minutes - 4 hours 5 minutes
Rye bake time: 3 hours 5 minutes – 3 hours 15 minutes
Potato bake time: 3 hours – 3 hours 10 minutes
Oatmeal bake time: 3 hours 5 minutes – 3 hours 15 minutes
Beer bread bake time: 2 hours 50 minutes – 3 hours
Rice bread bake time: 2 hours 50 minutes – 2 hours 50 minutes
Gluten free bake time: 2 hours 55 minutes – 3 hours 5 minutes
Corn bread bake time: 2 hours 55 minutes – 3 hours 5 minutes
Dessert bake time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Mix time: 15 minutes
Dough time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Knead time: 8 minutes
Jam time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yogurt time: 8 hours
Bake time: 30 minutes
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 10.74” long x 14.88” wide x 13.11” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 8.59 pounds.
- 3Finally, it uses 550 watts of electricity.
By the way, this bread maker comes with recipes you can use right away.
Orange juice bread
Purple potato bread
Buttermilk and honey bread
Whole wheat bread
Whole wheat honey bread
Harvest grains bread
Garlic bubble bread
Baked potato bread
Wheat germ bread
Carrot raisin bread
Wild rice bread
Strawberry jam bread
Gluten free bread
Cardamom flavored fruit bread
Delicate buttermilk bread
Coconut milk bread
- 1First, this bread maker is good for first timers.
- 2Second, you can make 1, 1.5 or 2-pound bread loafs.
- 3Third, the non-stick bread pan is easily cleaned and easier to take out the baked bread.
- 4Fourth, the viewing window lets you monitor the shade or color of the crust.
- 5Also, the non-skid feet prevent movement while bread bakes.
- 6In addition, you can schedule baking to start up to 15 hours in the future. Consequently, the bread is ready when you wake up in the morning or after you come home from work.
- 7Furthermore, the bread maker can keep the baked bread warm up to 1 hour in case you sleep late or get delayed coming home from work.
- 8Next, the bread machine can recover from a power interruption that does not exceed 15 minutes.
- 9Also, the bread maker has 19 preset menu settings.
- 10Finally, it comes with 44 recipes.
- 1First, no warranty information provided.
- 2Second, no ability to add ingredients after you start the bread making process.
- 3Finally, the baking pan needs to be hand cleaned.