Secura Bread Maker for when You Want Home Made Loaves
The Secura Bread Maker makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have breakfast, have fresh home made bread with home made healthy juice using a masticating juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
Secura Bread Maker Machine - Stainless Steel Toaster Makers
- 1First, the Secura Bread Maker bakes three loaf sizes, namely, 1.1, 1.7, or 2.2-pound loafs.
- 2Second, this bread maker comes with a non-stick bread pan that is dishwasher safe.
- 3Third, it comes with a bread pan, stirring blade, hook, measuring spoon, and measuring cup.
- 4Also, it has a conveniently located tempered glass view window so you can observe the baking process and monitor the color of the crust.
- 5In addition, this bread maker has a programmable delay timer that lets you begin the baking process anytime up to 15 hours in the future.
- 6Furthermore, it can keep the baked loaf warm for up to 1 hour after baking is done.
- 7Next, the bread machine can recover from up to a 15-minute power interruption and still make fresh bread. In fact, after power is restored, the bread machine resumes counting down, from where it left off, to complete baking the bread.
- 8Finally, it has an add-in ingredient reminder. The bread maker will “beep” to remind you to add final ingredients such as nuts and fruits during the working cycle Just open the lid and add the ingredients into the bread pan.
- 1First, it has a programmable LCD display.
- 2Also, the Secura Bread Machine has 19 preset menu settings, and settings for light, medium, or dark crust.
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 16.4” long x 16” wide x 11.6“ high.
- 2Second, it weighs 13.72 pounds.
- 3Third, this bread maker is rated for 650 watts.
- 4Next, this bread machine has a frame made of stainless steel.
- 5Meanwhile, the bread pan is 5.6” wide, 7.8” long, 6.3” deep.
- 6Lastly, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 1First, this versatile bread maker bakes 1.1, 1.7, or 2.2-pound loafs of bread.
- 2Second, the non-stick bread pan is dishwasher safe.
- 3Third, it has a viewing window so you can check the shade or color of the crust.
- 4Also, it has a delay time you can set so that the baking process can start up to 15 hours in the future.
- 5In addition, the bread maker can keep the bread warm for up to one hour after the bread is baked.
- 6Furthermore, the bread machine can automatically recover from a power interruption that does not exceed 15 minutes. Indeed, it starts counting down from where it was interrupted by the power failure.
- 7Next, it beeps, reminding you to add ingredients such as nuts and fruits.
- 8Most of all, it has 19 baking functions to make soft bread, sweet bread, natural sourdough, French bread, whole-wheat bread, quick bread, sugar-free bread, multigrain bread, buttermilk bread, bread dough, pizza dough, pasta dough, leaven dough, cake, jam, yogurt, and gluten-free bread.
- 9Finally, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 1Regrettably, no recipes are provided.