Panasonic Toaster Oven with Infrared Heating to Help You in a Rush
The Panasonic toaster oven's instant, double infrared heat toast, bake, brown, and reheat 40 percent faster. So, the next time you have breakfast, use this toaster to toast your fresh home made bread and drink fresh juice using a centrifugal juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other toaster ovens.
Panasonic NB-G110P-K - Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven
- 1First, the Panasonic NB-G110P-K has quartz and ceramic heating elements located in the front and back of the toaster. Moreover, these heating elements generate near- and far infrared to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat food. Now, the front infrared heating element perfectly cooks the outside of foods, while the back element cooks the inside of foods for total heating.
- 2Consequently, the toaster easily bakes piping hot fresh breads and prepared meals, an endless variety of tasty side dishes, homemade hors d'oeuvres, and more with a convenient manual touch button that controls a temperature sensor.
- 3Second, this oven can bake a 9” diameter or smaller pizza.
- 4Third, it can be used for toasting up to 4 slices of home made bread or ready made bread.
- 5Fourth, it can be used for desired shades of browning.
- 6Also, the toaster can be used for defrosting.
- 7Or, it can be used for reheating foods up to 40 percent faster.
- 8Because near- and far infrared double heating heats near instantly, no pre-heating is needed.
- 9Next, the toaster has an adjustable oven timer.
- 10Also, the temperature can be set from 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 11In addition, it has an interior light that makes it easy to see the food being cooked.
- 12Furthermore, the see-through glass door is connected to the baking rack. Consequently, you can smoothly and safely pull the rack toward you as the door is opened.
- 13Finally, it has six programmed menus for toasting, quick reheat, defrosting frozen pizza, frozen waffles, and frozen hash browns.
- 1First, the exterior of the oven is 13” x 12” x 10.2”.
- 2Second, the oven weighs 7.5 pounds.
- 3Also, the toaster has a removable crumb tray to clean crumbs from the bottom of the oven.
- 4In addition, it has a non-stick interior.
- 5Meanwhile, the toaster generates 1,300 watts of cooking power.
- 6Lastly, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty for parts and labor.
- 1First, the Panasonic toaster oven uses near- and far infrared heating to evenly toast, bake, brown, and reheat food. By the way, this infrared heating heats near instantly. So, no preheating required.
- 2Second, you can use this oven to bake a 9” pizza.
- 3Third, you can toast up to 4 bread slices.
- 4Fourth, the Panasonic toaster is used for defrosting food.
- 5Meanwhile, reheating is 40 percent faster.
- 6Next, you can set the oven timer.
- 7Also, this toaster oven is used for browning food.
- 8In addition, the interior light helps you see inside the oven.
- 9By the way, the Panasonic toaster oven has a heating temperature ranging from 250 to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
- 10Furthermore, its 6 programmed buttons are used for toasting, quick reheat, defrosting frozen pizza, frozen waffles, and frozen hash browns.
- 11Also, the oven has a non-stick interior.
- 12Finally, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 1First, it bakes 9” pizza while others bake larger diameter pizzas.
- 2Second, the Panasonic toaster toasts 4 bread slices while others can toast 6 bread slices.
- 3Third, no recipes are provided.
- 4Also, there is no clock to help you conveniently monitor the time.
- 5Finally, there is no convection baking or broiling.