Oster Toaster Oven to Help You in the Kitchen
The Oster Toaster Oven features convection baking that circulates hot air for flakier crusts, crispier edges, and even browning in less time. In addition, the Oster oven lets you broil, roast, and toast. So, the next time you have breakfast, use this toaster to toast your fresh home made bread and drink fresh juice using a juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other toaster ovens.
Oster Digital Convection Oven
- 1First, this oven can bake a 12” or smaller pizza.
- 2Second, it can be used for convection baking that circulates hot air. As a result, you get flakier crusts, crispier edges, and even browning in less time. In addition, turbo convection cooks faster and browns food evenly. Meanwhile, the temperature can be set from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Third, it can be used for broiling and roasting.
- 4Fourth, it can be used for toasting up to 6 slices of home made bread or ready made bread.. In addition, you can toast for light to dark shades.
- 5Also, it can be used for defrosting.
- 6Or, for warming items.
- 7Meanwhile, the large interior can accommodate a 10.5” wide, 12.5” long, and 2” high pan. In addition, the larger interior is good for casseroles and even baking cookies.
- 8Next, the oven rack can be set in two vertical locations.
- 9Also, the Oster lets you set cooking time and temperature. Furthermore, the 90-minute timer automatically shuts off the oven.
- 10Finally, the Oster oven has a see-through door and an interior light that makes it easy to see the food being cooked.
- 1First, the exterior of the oven is 19.72” x 16.29” x 11.33”.
- 2Second, the oven weighs 20.3 pounds.
- 3Third, it has a stainless steel finish.
- 4Also, the Oster oven comes with a baking pan.
- 5In addition, it has a removable crumb tray to remove crumbs from the bottom of the oven.
- 6Furthermore, the crumb tray and rack are dishwasher safe.
- 7Meanwhile, it is easy to clean the interior of the oven.
- 8By the way, the Oster oven is rated at 1,300 watts.
- 9Lastly, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- 1First, you can use this oven to bake a 12” pizza.
- 2Second, convection baking, because it circulates hot air, cooks faster and browns food evenly.
- 3Third, you can use this over for broiling.
- 4Also, for roasting.
- 5In addition, you can toast up to 6 bread slices.
- 6Next, the Oster oven can be used for defrosting.
- 7Also, for warming food.
- 8In addition, you can set cooking time and temperature.
- 9Meanwhile, the 90-minute timer automatically shuts off the oven.
- 10Furthermore, the see-through door and interior light makes it easy to see inside the oven.
- 11By the way, the Oster toaster oven has a heating temperature ranging from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 12Finally, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 1Regrettably, no recipes are described.