Oster Bread Maker for when You Want Home Made Loaves
The Oster Bread Maker makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have dinner, have fresh home made bread with home made healthy juice using a centrifugal juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
Oster Bread Machine
- 1First, the Oster Bread Maker bakes 1.5-pound or 2-pound loaves of bread.
- 2Second, some breads can be ready in less than an hour.
- 3Third, this bread maker has a non-stick aluminum bread pan that heats evenly and is easily cleaned.
- 4Next, it has a removable lid for easy cleaning.
- 5Also, it has a viewing window so you can observe the baking process and keep track of the color or shade of the crust.
- 6In addition, this bread maker can be set to delay baking bread by up to 13 hours.
- 7Furthermore, the warm setting keeps the loaf warm after it has finished baking.
- 8Meanwhile, this bread maker signals when to add ingredients like nuts and fruits.
- 9Finally, the bread maker comes with a baking pan, measuring cup, spoon, and kneading paddle.
- 1First, it has a large LCD display to manage the device.
- 2Also, the Oster Bread Maker has 12 bread settings and 3 crust settings (light, medium, dark).
Basic bread making - takes 3 hours.
French breads - takes 3 hours, 50 minutes. French bread takes longer to knead, rise, and bake, providing a heartier crust.
Whole wheat bread is ready in 3 hours 40 minutes. This setting offers a longer rise time for breads that contain more than 50 percent whole wheat flour.
Sweet bread with high amounts of sugar, fats, and proteins, which tend to increase browning, takes 2 hours 50 minutes to bake.
Use EXPRESSBAKE, for baking 1.5 pounds loaf of bread in 58 minutes.
Use EXPRESSBAKE for baking 2 pounds loaf of bread in 1 hour 20 minutes. Also, this setting is used to quickly bake larger loaves of bread.
Dough for rolls such as dinner rolls, specialty breads, pizza which lets you shape by hand, allow to rise, then bake in a conventional oven. This takes 1 hour 30 minutes.
Bake up to one hour.
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 12” x 11” x 11”.
- 2Second, it weighs 8 pounds.
- 3Third, it uses 650 watts of electricity.
- 4Also, it has a 40-inch power cord.
- 5Lastly, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
By the way, this bread maker comes with recipes you can use right away.
Traditional white bread
Country white bread
Light rye bread
Sourdough starter bread
Italian herb bread
Springtime favorite bread
Cottage cheese and chive bread
Special winter bread
Apple, walnut bread
Cheese & Rye bread
Onion soup bread
Potato onion bread
Beer rye bread
Oatmeal date bread
100% whole wheat bread
Honey grain bread
Honey wheat bread
Summer wheat bread
Light rye bread
Easy dinner rolls
Powdered sugar glaze
Frozen berry jam
Glaze from egg yolk
Egg white glaze
Creamy vanilla glaze
Browned butter glaze
Italian herb butter
Ham and swiss spread
Herb-cream cheese spread
Ripe olive spread
- 1First, this bread maker makes either 1.5 or 2-pound loaves of bread.
- 2Second, some bread baked in one hour.
- 3Third, the bread maker signals when to add ingredients like nuts and fruits.
- 4Fourth, the warm setting helps to keep bread warm after baking is completed.
- 5Next, the bread maker has a non-stick aluminum bread pan that heats evenly and is easily cleaned.
- 6Also, the removable lid makes it easy to clean.
- 7In addition, the viewing window is used to check the crust’s color during the baking process.
- 8Furthermore, you can delay start of the baking process by up to 13 hours in the future.
- 9Most of all, the Oster Bread Maker has 12 settings for making bread along with specifying the desired crust (light, medium, dark).
- 10Next, the Bread Maker is delivered with 54 recipes for baking many kinds of breads.
- 11Finally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.