Ninja NJ110GR, Ninja Food Chopper
By the way, this food processor is compared with others, to help you find the best one for your needs.
Ninja Food Chopper Express Chop
- 1First, the Ninja food chopper has a 2-cup bowl.
- 2Second, the power pod, with the on/off push button, fits over the bowl.
- 3Third, pressing the push button controls blending speed. Also, the button enables the pulse feature.
- 4Next, the food chopper’s two “S” shaped blades stacked vertically: one near the base and one near the middle of the bowl.
- 5Also, the 200 watts motor drives the blades.
- 6Finally, ingredients are put inside the bowl prior to starting the Ninja food chopper.
- 1First, this food chopper is 10.13” high with a diameter of 5.75”.
- 2Second, it weighs 2 pounds.
- 3Third, the bowl comes with a storage lid to keep food fresh. Meanwhile, the storage lid also acts like a splash guard.
- 4Next, the storage lid, bowl, and blades can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 5Also, the bowl is free of BPA.
- 6In addition, the no-slip bowl does not slide during use.
- 7Finally, the chopper comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Most of all, the Ninja food chopper can be used for any of the following with garlic, onion, spices, herbs, cheese, bacon crumbles, and chocolate.
Meanwhile, some of the things this food chopper is used for, include preparing:
- 1First, the two cups capacity food chopper is perfect for a small household.
- 2Second, one set of blades rotate near the bowl’s bottom and one set midway to the top, ensuring that all the contents in the bowl get processed.
- 3Third, this compact food processor takes only a small amount of kitchen counter space and can fit in a kitchen cabinet.
- 4Also, this food chopper’s storage lid helps keep food fresh, and act like a splash guard.
- 5In addition, this chopper’s bowl is free of BPA.
- 6Furthermore, the no-slip bowl does not slide when in use.
- 7Next, this food processor can be used for chopping, mincing, dicing, grinding, blending, and pureeing.
- 8Also, the bowl, storage lid, and blades are dishwasher safe.
- 9Finally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- 1First, all the ingredients need to be added before the processing starts. Indeed, it is not possible to seamlessly add ingredients during the processing stage.
- 2Also, ingredients need to be pushed by hand into the bowl.