Mecor Power Lift Chair for the Elderly and those Needing Help
First and foremost, the Mecor power lift chair is designed for the elderly who may need help getting up from a chair. Also, its good for anyone who needs help getting up from a sitting position. Meanwhile, the Mecor lift chair is compared with others here.
Key Features of the Mecor
- 1Now, there are four chair positions you can get to using the remote handheld controller
- 2Also, the backrest and the footrest can be independently adjusted to any position.
- 1First, this chair has eight vibrating massage nodes
- 2Second, these nodes give you five types of massages: pulse, press, wave, auto, and normal.
- 3Third, you can get massage with or without the heat. Incidentally, the heating element, located near the lumbar region of the backrest, warms the lumbar region. Moreover, this heat is good for waist pressure relief and blood circulation which takes away stress and tiredness.
- 4Next, the massager has two vibrating intensities: low or high.
- 5Meanwhile, the duration of the massage is determined by manually powering on and powering off the massager using the tethered handheld massage controller.
- 6Finally, all the features of the massage are set by the tethered handheld massage controller.
- 1First, the chair has two side pockets on each side for storing magazines, phone, etc.
- 2Second, it has a padded headrest.
- 3Third, the chair is made from high density composite board to make it sturdy and durable.
- 4Fourth, the chair uses waterproof and easy to clean PU leather.
- 5Next, this chair contains soft memory foam with slow rebound.
- 6Also, the chair has a wide backrest to provide extra support for the body.
- 7In addition, for moving the chair, the chair has two universal wheels in the back.
- 8Incidentally, the chair has a metal frame.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 330 pounds.
- 2Second, the dimensions of this chair are as follows.
- 3Third, the Mecor chair comes with two USB ports.
- 4Finally, the warranty needs to be purchased separately.
- 1First, this chair has two motors. One motor to lift the chair and move the footrest. While, the second motor moves the backrest.
- 2Second, the chair has four positions: sleep at 180 degrees, recline up to 160 degrees, straight up at 90 degrees, or lifted up and leaning forward to help the elderly easily standup.
- 3Third, all these chair movements done with a tethered handheld controller.
- 4Fourth, the footrest and backrest are independently adjustable.
- 5Next, the chair has 2 massage nodes for your back, 2 for your lumbar region, 2 for your thighs, and 2 for your lower legs.
- 6Also, the chair generates heat in the backrest near the lumbar region.
- 7In addition, the tethered handheld massage controller is used to manage the massage and heat.
- 8Meanwhile, the chair has two side pockets, one on each side of the chair.
- 9Next, the chair has a wide backrest to provide extra support for the body.
- 10Also, it has a padded headrest.
- 11In addition, it has 2 wheels in the back for moving the chair.
- 12Incidentally, it has two USB ports.
- 13Finally, it is usable by anyone weighing less than 330 pounds.
- 1First, there are no cup holders.
- 2Also, the warranty is a separate purchase.