KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor - KitchenAid KFP0722CU
The 7-cup KitchenAid KFP0722CU food processor lets you adjust slice thickness, feed ingredients through the feed tube while processing, and shred, puree, or chop food.
By the way, this food processor is compared with others, to help you find the best one for your needs.
- 1First, the KitchenAid KFP0722CU food processor has a 7 cups bowl.
- 2Second, this food processor’s blade rotates at either low speed, high speed, or pulses, as determined by panel buttons. Moreover, this feature lets you process soft and hard ingredients.
- 3Third, an external lever lets you adjust the slicing disc so that you get thin to thick slices.
- 4Fourth, the processor comes with a shredding disc, and a multipurpose blade.
- 5Next, the feed tube lets you use either the large or narrow opening to add ingredients while the processor is slicing or shredding. Meanwhile, food pushers help you push the ingredients from the feed tube into the bowl.
- 6Furthermore, the ultra-tight seal has a locking system that uses a leak-resistant ring which lets you fill the bowl to capacity without leaking.
- 7Lastly, it has two stainless steel “S” shaped blades that shred, puree, and chop food.
Other KitchenAid Features
- 1First, this food processor is 10.6” long, 10.4” wide, and 15” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 8.1 pounds.
- 3Third, the feed tube, bowl, and blades can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 4Also, this bowl is made of polycarbonate plastic.
- 5In addition, the bowl is free of BPA.
- 6Finally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Most of all, the KitchenAid KFP0722CU food processor can be used for any of the following.
- 1First, the seven-cup capacity means this food processor can be used for big portions.
- 2Second, feed tubes let you push ingredients into the bowl during processing.
- 3Third, the low and high speeds along with pulses let you process soft and hard ingredients.
- 4Fourth, the KitchenAid KFP0722CU lets you adjust slice thickness.
- 5Next, the ultra-tight seal has a locking system that uses a leak-resistant ring which lets you fill the bowl to capacity without leaking.
- 6Meanwhile, this food processor can be used for chopping, slicing, shredding, and pureeing.
- 7Also, the bowl, the feed tubes, and blades are dishwasher safe.
- 8In addition, this processor has a BPA free bowl.
- 9Finally, this processor comes with a 1-year limited warranty.