KitchenAid KFC0516BM Food Chopper
The KitchenAid KFC0516BM food chopper gets the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. In fact, you can chop, mix, and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And, then whisk, whip, or stir with the whisk accessory.
By the way, this food processor is compared with others, to help you find the best one for your needs.
KitchenAid Food Chopper
- 1First, the KitchenAid food chopper has a 5 cups capacity.
- 2Second, the blades can rotate at two speeds, as well as in pulses.
- 3Third, it has one stainless steel multi-purpose blade.
- 4Finally, it has a drizzle basin so you can add liquid ingredients to food in the bowl while it is being processed.
- 1First, this food chopper is 6.25” x 7” x 10 inches high.
- 2Second, it weighs 3.69 pounds.
- 3Third, the bowl, blade, and accessories are not only easy to hand clean but are also dishwasher safe.
- 4By the way, this chopper has a 240 watts motor.
- 5Finally, this food chopper comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Most of all, the KitchenAid food processor can be used for any of the following.
Some example of uses include the following.