KBS Pro Bread Machine
The KBS Pro Bread Machine makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have breakfast, have fresh home made bread with home made healthy juice using a centrifugal juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
KBS MBF-010 – KBS Pro Bread Maker - KBS Pro Stainless Steel Bread Machine
- 1First, the KBS Pro Bread Machine, bakes three loaf sizes, namely, 1, 1.5, or 2.2-pound loafs of bread.
- 2Second, this bread maker has a patented non-stick, ceramic bread pan. In fact, this ceramic pan is designed to make the bread bake evenly. Moreover, the bread pan can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 3Third, in addition to the ceramic bread pad, it comes with a kneading blade, measuring cup, measuring spoon, metal hook, fruit-nut dispenser, and a stirring rod.
- 4Also, it has a tempered glass viewing window. In addition, the light bulb, inside the baking chamber, helps you see clearly. Consequently, you can keep an eye on the baking process and the crust’s color.
- 5In addition, this bread maker has a programmable delay timer that lets you begin the baking process anytime up to 15 hours in the future.
- 6Furthermore, it can keep the baked loaf warm for up to 1 hour after baking is done.
- 7Next, the bread machine can recover from up to a 15-minute power interruption and still make fresh bread.
- 8Also, the 360-degree surround baking design bakes the bread from all sides.
- 9In addition, the detachable fruit nut dispenser releases ingredients automatically at the optimum time.
- 10Finally, this bread machine has a high torque, low noise, copper DC motor for strong dough kneading and outstanding strength. Consequently, the dough is firm and tough.
- 1First, it has an intuitive touch panel digital display to select baking features.
- 2Also, the KBS Bread Machine has 17 customized automatic programs and crust settings of light, medium, or dark. So, depending on the loaf size and crust setting, baking times are as follows.
Soft bread – 3:06 to 3:16 hours
Sweet bread – 2:54 to 3:04 hours
Natural sourdough – 6:34 to 6:49 hours
French bread – 3:09 to 3:24 hours
Whole-wheat bread – 3:08 to 3:23 hours
Quick bread – 1:33 to 1:43 hours
Sugar-free – 3:04 to 3:18 hours
Multigrain – 3:00 to 3:14 hours
Milky loaf – 2:59 to 3:13 hours
Cake – 1:33 hours
Raw dough – 23 minutes
Leaven dough – 1:24 hours
Jam – 1:05 hours
Gluten-free – 2:43 to 2:53 hours
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 13.7” long x 8.6” wide x 11.8“ high.
- 2Second, it weighs 14.7 pounds.
- 3Third, this bread machine is made from brushed, no-fingerprint treated stainless steel.
- 4Also, is uses 710 watts.
- 5In addition, it has FDA approval and ETL listed.
- 6Lastly, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Most of all, it comes with a book containing 300 recipes.
- 1First, this bread maker bakes 1, 1.5 or 2.2-pound loaves of bread.
- 2Second, it has a patented non-stick ceramic bread pan that can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 3Third, the viewing window and chamber light helps you check color or shade of the crust during the baking process.
- 4Also, the programmable delay timer lets you begin the baking process at any time in the following 15 hours.
- 5In addition, the bread maker keeps the baked loaf warm for up to 1 hour after baking is complete.
- 6Furthermore, the bread maker can automatically recover from power interruption that is less than 15 minutes.
- 7Next, it has a 360-degree surround baking design that bakes the bread from all sides.
- 8Also, it comes with a detachable fruit and nut dispenser which releases the ingredients automatically at the best time.
- 9In addition, this bread machine has 17 baking functions or settings.
- 10Furthermore, this machine comes with a book containing 300 recipes.
- 11Finally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty for all parts and accessories.