Irene House Lift Chair for Elders and Who Need Help Getting Up
Irene House Lift Chair aka Irene House Power Lift Chair is ideal for elders and people who have leg or back problems or had surgery. By the way, the Irene House Power Lift Chair can be used to fully stretch yourself or relax and read, sleep, watch TV, etc. Incidentally, this chair does not come with a massager or heat. Meanwhile, the Irene lift chair is compared with others here.
Key Features of the Irene House Lift Chair
Most of all, there are four chair positions you can get to using the four-button handheld controller.
- 1First, the chair’s lay-flat or sleep position is 180 degrees.
- 2Second, the backrest can be independently adjusted from 105 to 180 degrees. Meanwhile, the backrest can be locked in infinite number of reclining positions. So, you can recline to almost level or any degree above level with or without raising the footrest.
- 3Third, the footrest can also be independently adjusted from its normal vertical position at 0 degrees to a flat position at 90 degrees from vertical.
- 4Fourth, the chair is in the straight up TV or reading position when the backrest is at 90 degrees from the lay-flat position.
- 5Lastly, the handheld controller controls two, independent TUV motors. One motor, to quietly and smoothly lift the chair up so elders can easily stand up. Meanwhile, the lift chair can also be locked in infinite number of raised positions. Also, this motor is used to control the footrest when the chair is on the floor. In addition, the second motor is used to recline the backrest.
- 1First, the chair has two side pockets. One, on each side for storing magazines, phone, hand controller, etc.
- 2Second, all wood boards, used in the chair, are free of formaldehyde and conform to the P2 requirements of California Air Resources Board (CARB). Moreover, the chair’s sturdy construction is due to the wood and its use of high-quality, durable, and sturdy steel frame.
- 3Third, this chair uses padded high density sponge in the soft fully filled backrest, seat, and armrest to ensure the chair can be used for a long time.
- 4Fourth, the chair’s use of a smooth and comfortable black leather cover gives you a comfortable touching experience while providing great support. Incidentally, the breathable leather is waterproof and easy to clean.
- 5Next, it comes with a lumbar pillow for supporting the waist.
- 6Also, the wide backrest provides extra support for the body.
- 7Finally, for moving the chair, the chair has two universal wheels in the back.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds.
- 2Second, the dimensions of this chair are as follows.
- 3Next, the chair weighs 120 pounds.
- 4Also, it is easy to assemble.
- 5Finally, it comes with a 1-year warranty on electronic components, motor, transformer, and hand controller. Also, it comes with a 2-year warranty on the cover (fabric, PU/PVC, combed fabric, leather, etc.) and solid wood frame. In addition, there is a 3-year warranty on the reclining mechanism. Lastly, the chair has a 3-year warranty on the solid wood frame.
- 1First, this chair uses two motors. One to move the backrest and the other to lift the chair and move the footrest when the chair is on the ground.
- 2Second, the chair has four positions: sleep at lay-flat 180 degrees, recline from 105 to 180 degrees, straight up at 90 degrees, or lifted up and leaning forward to help the elderly easily standup.
- 3Third, all these chair positions achieved with a four-button handheld controller.
- 4Fourth, the footrest and backrest are independently adjustable.
- 5Next, the chair has two side pockets, one on each side of the chair.
- 6Also, the chair has a wide backrest to provide extra support for the body.
- 7In addition, it has 2 wheels in the back for moving the chair.
- 8Furthermore, it is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds.
- 9Finally, it comes with a 1-year warranty on electronic components, motor, transformer, and hand controller. Also, it comes with a 2-year warranty on the cover (fabric, PU/PVC, combed fabric, leather, etc.) and solid wood frame. In addition, there is a 3-year warranty on the reclining mechanism. Lastly, the chair has a 3-year warranty on the solid wood frame.
However, it has no cup holders.