Homall Recliner Chair for Resting, Reading, and Napping
Homall Recliner Chair aka Homall Single Recliner Chair is ideal for anyone wanting to rest, read, watch TV, work on their laptop, or simply nap. By the way, this chair does come with a lumbar massager. Meanwhile, the Homall recliner chair is compared with others here.
Homall Recliner Chair, Homall Single Recliner Chair
First and foremost, the Homall recliner chair can be used for resting, watching TV, reading, or napping. Also, this recliner is typically used in the living room. Finally, the Homall chair is not a massage chair, but it does provide a vibrating massage in the lumbar region.
- 1Most of all, there are three chair positions.
- 2Meanwhile, the footrest extends out for the TV and napping positions.
- 1First, this chair has two vibrating massage nodes in the lumbar region.
- 2Second, the massager has eight massage modes. Now, each mode creates a unique tapping pattern that massages your lumbar region.
- 3Third, you can control the intensity of these taps to get a stronger or weaker massage.
- 4Fourth, the massage time can be set to 15 or 30 minutes.
- 5Next, a button lets you turn on or off the massager.
- 6Finally, all these massage features are managed by the tethered massage controller.
- 1First, the seat and back contains thick padding to provide comfort. Indeed, the seat and back contains high-density thick sponge, which provides high resilience, and high permeability.
- 2Second, the double thick foam padded footrest allows your foot to rest. Furthermore, the integrated durable steel frame provides firm support to the footrest.
- 3Third, the chair uses high quality faux PU leather that is comfortable and skin friendly. Furthermore, the leather is waterproof and easy to clean.
- 4Finally, the wide curved armrests provide extra comfort. Meanwhile, the durable armrest frame uses solid wood.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 265 pounds.
- 2Second, the dimensions of this chair are as follows.
- 3Third, note that the length of the chair in the full reclining position is 68.9” long. Consequently, the chair is best for anyone less than 5’ 8” in height. However, someone 6’ tall may be able to use it, if they do not mind their feet stretching somewhere around 3” beyond the footrest.
- 4Finally, the delivered frame is easy to assemble at home.
- 1First, the chair can be used in a straight up, reclined, or napping positions.
- 2Second, the footrest extends out as you push the chair back to the recline or napping positions.
- 3Third, the chair has two vibrating nodes in the lumbar region.
- 4Fourth, the massager has eight massage modes.
- 5Furthermore, the tethered massage controller makes it convenient to control the massage.
- 6Also, the seat and back has high density thick sponge.
- 7Finally, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 265 pounds and less than 5’8” in height.
However, warranty may need to be purchased.