Hamilton Beach Bread Maker for when You Want Home Made Loaves
The Hamilton Beach Bread Maker makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have dinner, have fresh home made bread with home made healthy juice using a juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
Hamilton Beach 29882 - Hamilton Beach 2 lb Digital Bread Maker - Hamilton Beach Digital Bread Maker
- 1First, the Hamilton Beach Bread Maker, bakes 1.5-pound or 2-pound loaf of bread.
- 2Second, the bread is ready in less than an hour.
- 3Third, it is easy to use. Just add ingredients, select cycle, and start.
- 4Also, this bread maker has a non-stick, dishwasher safe bread pan and two kneading paddles that lets you use one while the other is in a dishwasher.
- 5In addition, it has a viewing window so you can observe the baking process and check on the color or shade of the crust.
- 6Furthermore, this bread maker has a timer to delay the start of the baking process later.
- 7Finally, it has an audible reminder for adding fruits, nuts, and other ingredients.
- 1First, it has a large display to control operation of the bread maker.
- 2Also, the Hamilton Beach has 12 pre-programmed bread settings and 3 crust settings (light, medium, or dark crust).
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 10.43” long x 14.13” wide x 12.2“ high.
- 2Second, it weighs 11.86 pounds.
- 3Made from plastic.
- 4Lastly, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
By the way, this bread maker comes with recipes you can use right away.
This setting is for white and mixed breads using mainly basic bread flour.
This setting is for light breads made from fine flour. This bread is fluffy with a crispy crust. However, this bread is not recommended for use with butter, margarine, or milk.
This setting is for gluten-free breads and mixes.
Use for quick-bread recipes that do not use yeast for rising. Instead, they may use baking powder or soda. Kneading, rising, and baking loaf within a time that is less than for basic bread.
This setting is for breads with additives such as fruit juices, grated coconut, raisins, dry fruits, chocolate, or added sugar. The bread is light and airy.
This setting is for kneading, rising, and baking a 1.5-pound loaf using a quick-rising yeast. Loaf will be smaller and rougher than that made with the Basic cycle.
This setting is for kneading, rising, and baking a 2.0-pound loaf using a quick-rising yeast. Loaf will be smaller and rougher than that made with the Basic cycle.
This setting is used to prepare yeast dough for buns, rolls, pizza crust that is baked in a conventional oven. There is no baking in this setting.
Use this setting for making jam from fresh fruits.
This setting is for kneading and rising. Also, baking occurs, but with the aid of soda or baking powder.