Hamilton Beach 70730, Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper
The 10-cup Hamilton Beach food processor’s large feed chute lets you feed large chunks of food. Consequently, this food processor saves you time, especially if the chunks are less than 1”. Meanwhile, most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds. In addition, it comes with a scraper that scrapes food from the side of the bowl without needing to stop the processor and remove the lid.
By the way, this food processor is compared with others, to help you find the best one for your needs.
- 1First, the Hamilton Beach 70730 food processor has a bowl with a 10 cups capacity, which can let you process a whole head of cabbage. Meanwhile, other capacities include the following:
Fruits and vegetables – 2 to 3 cups
Meats – 0.7 pounds
Parmesan or Romano – 5 ounces
Cheddar, Jack, Mozzarella – 8 ounces
Crackers – 10 cups
- 2Second, this food processor has a knob that lets you select a low speed, a high speed, or pulse.
- 3Third, it comes with a large feed chute, that lets you feed large chunks of foods like a whole block of cheese. Consequently, it saves you some prep time by reducing the need to pre-cut some large chunks of food.
- 4Fourth, the processor comes with the following attachments.
Firstly, a bowl scraper attachment. Now, this attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades. Consequently, it saves you time when chopping or pureeing by not needing to stop, remove lid, and scrape bowl with a spatula.
Secondly, it comes with a reversible stainless-steel disc that slices on one side and shreds with the other side. Meanwhile, the slicing side can slice cucumbers, apples, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, tomatoes, pepperoni, peppers, relishes, firm cheeses. While the shredding side lets you shred cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and cheese.
Thirdly, it comes with a stainless steel “S” shaped blade that chops, mixes, and purees. In fact, you can use the blade for chopping nuts, meat, garlic, onions, peppers, celery, herbs, bread (for crumbs), and crackers. Also, you can use the blade to mince/puree vegetables and fruits, mix salad dressings, puree soups or sauces, and to grate cheese such as chilled Parmesan.
Other Hamilton Beach Features
- 1First, this food processor is 10.25” long, 8.43” wide, and 15.47” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 6.2 pounds.
- 3Third, it has a dishwasher safe bowl, lid, and blades, all of which can also be easily rinsed in a kitchen sink.
- 4Also, it has a 450 watts motor.
- 5In addition, all parts, that come in contact with food, are BPA free.
- 6Finally, it comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Hamilton Beach Capabilities
Most of all, the Hamilton Beach 70730 food processor can be used for any of the following.
- 1First, the Hamilton Beach 70730 food processor comes with a bowl having a 10 cups capacity for dry ingredients.
- 2Second, this processor has a knob for selecting a low speed, a high speed, or pulse.
- 3Third, the processor comes with a reversible shredding and slicing disc.
- 4Fourth, it comes with a stainless steel “S” shaped blade for chopping and mixing.
- 5Next, this processor comes with a feed chute for feeding large chunks of food.
- 6Most of all, it comes with a food scraper that scrapes the sides of the bowl, even while its processing food.
- 7Meanwhile, this food processor can be used for chopping, slicing, mixing, and shredding.
- 8Also, the bowl, blade, reversible disc, and lid are dishwasher safe.
- 9In addition, parts touching foods are BPA free.
- 10Finally, this processor comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.