Hamilton Beach 31127D Countertop Toaster Oven to Help You
The Hamilton Beach 31127D Countertop Toaster Oven is great for everyday cooking, and also as a convenient second oven for side dishes and desserts. So, the next time you have breakfast, use this toaster to toast your fresh home made bread and drink fresh juice using a masticating juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this toaster oven with other toaster ovens.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven
- 1First, the Hamilton Beach 31127D oven can bake a 12” or smaller pizza.
- 2Second, the Hamilton Beach 31127D oven can be used for convection baking in which a fan continuously circulates heated air around the food. Consequently, you get faster, even cooking that results in crisp, golden-brown pizza and an evenly cooked, caramelized crust on baked goods. Meanwhile, convection baking typically reduces cooking time by up to 25 percent.
- 3Third, it can be used for broiling.
- 4Fourth, it can be used for toasting up to 6 slices of home made bread or ready made bread.
- 5Also, it comes with a 9” x 11” baking pan and a baking rack that can be mounted in 2 rack positions. The high rack position for toasting and broiling, while the low rack position for baking.
- 6In addition, it has a timer.
- 7Furthermore, the toaster oven is easy to open because the Rolltop door opens upwards by rolling over the top and out of the way. As a result, you have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- 8And, because the oven door rolls up, it is easier to move food directly from the oven to your plate when the food is done.
- 9Finally, because the door opens upwards, it frees up countertop space in front of the toaster oven.
- 1First, the exterior of the oven is 15.24 x 18.74 x 9.41 inches.
- 2Second, the oven weighs 11.4 pounds.
- 3Third, it is easy to grip the contoured shaped knobs.
- 4Fourth, the 30-minute timer knob has auto shutoff capability, a ready bell, and, also includes a stop mechanism that makes the optional stay-on setting even safer. In fact, the stop mechanism prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.
- 5Also, it has a slide out crumb tray to clean crumbs from the bottom of the oven. Moreover, the crumbs stay on the tray as you pull out the tray. So, it keeps the crumbs off the countertop. Meanwhile, the crumb tray can be removed for cleaning.
- 6Lastly, it comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Most noteworthy, you can find over 75 recipes on the Hamilton Beach website. And, some examples of these recipes are described below.
Fresh Corn Bread
Double Corn Bread
Harvest Apple Cake
Sheet Pan Apple Crisp
Triple Chocolate Cake
Easy Apple Pie Bites
Tomato and Cheese Tart
Broiled Grapefruit with Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Buttermilk Confetti Cake
Cafe Mocha Marble Brownies
Chocolate Drizzled Coconut Macaroons
5 Minute Pizza
Quick Pan Pizza
Halloween Party Pizzas
Heart Shaped Pizza
Sheet Pan Roasted Curried Cauliflower
Mexican Zucchini Boats
Asparagus, Prosciutto, and Swiss Roll-Ups
Spicy Honey-Glazed Carrots
Ham & Pea Mac & Cheese
Sheet Pan Shakshuka
Perfect Oven-Baked Potatoes
Sheet Pan Mongolian Beef
Pork Chops with Maple-Glazed Apples Sheet Pan Supper
Quick & Easy Pepperoni Calzones
Quick & Easy Mushroom and Red Pepper Calzones
Stuffed Dijon Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
Sausage and Apples Stuffed Acorn Squash
Peach Toast with Ricotta and Mint
Blackberry Toast with Brie and Basil
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Shredded Chicken Sandwich
Ham and Swiss Sliders
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Garden Fresh Bruschetta
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
Bacon Corn Muffins
Baked Brie and Cranberry Bites
Baked Coconut Shrimp with Curried Chutney
Broiled Chipotle Tilapia with Avocado Sauce
Broiled Maryland Crabcakes with Creamy Herb Sauce
Cajun Roasted Okra
Cajun Sausage and Grits Casserole
Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Bake with Spinach
Cheesy Zucchini Squash Casserole
Chicken Thighs with Roasted Rosemary Root Vegetables
Crunchy Baked Chicken Tenders
Curried Chicken Salad
Healthy Southwest Stuffed Peppers
Individual Baked Eggplant Parmesan
Italian Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Mediterranean Ground Turkey and Whole Wheat Pasta Bake
Peppered Beef with Wasabi Cream Sauce
Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Dressing
Roasted Cauliflower with Curry Soup
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
Smoked Gouda Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
Sweet or Savory Baked Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Baked Asparagus Fries
Dijon Salmon with Green Beans Sheet Pan Supper
Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Carrots Sheet Pan Supper
Mini Meat Loaves
Baked Spicy Pimento Cheese Dip
Herb Roasted Garlic Turkey Breast
Spicy Whole Wheat Tortilla Strips
- 1First, you can use the oven to bake a 12” pizza.
- 2Second, the Hamilton Beach oven uses convection baking.
- 3Third, you can use it for broiling food.
- 4Fourth, you can toast up to 6 slices of bread.
- 5Also, you can access up to 75 recipes. on the Hamilton Beach web site.
- 6In addition, there is an adjustable oven timer.
- 7Furthermore, the toaster oven shuts off automatically.
- 8Meanwhile, the rolltop door opens upwards by rolling over the top. As a result, you save counter space while having easy access to the food.
- 9Finally, it comes with a 5-year warranty.
- 1First, the Hamilton Beach has no defrosting feature.
- 2Second, it does not have a reheating feature.
- 3Lastly, there is no clock to easily let you know the current time.