Furniwell Recliner Chair for Resting, Reading, and Napping
Furniwell Recliner Chair is ideal for anyone wanting to, read, watch TV, work on their laptop, or simply nap. By the way, this chair does come with a lumbar massager. Meanwhile, the Furniwell recliner chair is compared with others here.
Furniwell Recliner Chair
First and foremost, the Furniwell recliner chair can be used for resting, watching TV, reading, or napping. Also, it can be used in the living room, bedroom, or home theater. Finally, the Furniwell chair is not a massage chair, but it does provide a vibrating massage in the lumbar region.
- 1Most of all, the chair can be reclined to any position from 90 to 170 degrees. Consequently, it can be used as follows:
- 2Meanwhile, the footrest extends out for the watching TV and napping positions.
- 1First, this chair has two vibrating massage nodes in the lumbar region.
- 2Second, the massager has eight massage modes. Now, each mode creates a unique tapping pattern that massages your lumbar region.
- 3Third, you can control the intensity of these taps to get a stronger or weaker massage.
- 4Fourth, the massage time can be set to 15 or 30 minutes.
- 5Next, a button lets you turn on or off the massager.
- 6Finally, all these massage features are managed by the tethered massage controller.
- 1First, the seat, back, and headrest contains thick padding to provide comfort. Indeed, the seat and back contains soft comfortable sponges. Furthermore, the resilient seat makes it possible to seat for long periods of time.
- 2Second, the back conforms with the curve of the human body in both sitting or lying positions.
- 3Third, the soft foam double thick padded footrest allows your foot to rest while watching TV or resting. Furthermore, the strong iron frame provides firm support to the footrest.
- 4Fourth, the chair uses high quality skin-friendly PU leather.
- 5Finally, the wider curved armrest gives you a comfortable sitting position.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 265 pounds.
- 2Second, the dimensions of this chair are as follows.
- 3Third, note that the length of the chair in the full reclining position is 68.9” long. Consequently, the chair is best for anyone less than 5’ 8” in height. However, someone 6’ tall may be able to use it, if they do not mind their feet stretching somewhere around 3” beyond the footrest.
- 4Fourth, the chair weighs 58.5 pounds.
- 5Next, assembling the chair generally takes about 5 minutes.
- 6Finally, there is no mention of a normal warranty that is typically expected.
- 1First, the chair can be used in a straight up, reclined, or napping positions.
- 2Second, the chair can be reclined in any position from 90 to 170 degrees.
- 3Third, the footrest extends out as you push the chair back to the recline or napping positions.
- 4Fourth, the chair has two vibrating nodes in the lumbar region.
- 5Next, the massager has eight massage modes.
- 6Also, the tethered massage controller makes it convenient to control the massage.
- 7In addition, the seat and back has thick padding.
- 8Finally, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 265 pounds and less than 5’8” in height.
However, there is no typical warranty.