Flamaker Power Lift Recliner Chair for the Elderly
First and foremost, the Flamaker power lift recliner chair is designed for the elderly who may need help getting up from a chair. Also, its good for anyone who needs help getting up from a sitting position. Meanwhile, the Flamaker lift chair is compared with others here.
Key Features of the Flamaker
- 1Now, there are three chair positions you can get to using the remote handheld controller
- 2Next, the footrest can be extended or retracted to let you stretch your body.
- 3Finally, the power lift and recline function can help elders or those with a leg problem easily stand up and stretch out their bodies and legs without pressure.
- 1First, the Flamaker chair has eight vibrating massage nodes
- 2Second, these nodes give you five types of massages: pulse, press, wave, auto, and normal.
- 3Third, it comes with a heating element, in the backrest, to warm the lumbar region. This heat is good for pressure relief and blood circulation, around the waist, which takes away stress and tiredness.
- 4Fourth, you can use the tethered massage controller to get a vibrating massage with or without the heat.
- 5Next, the massager provides two vibrating massage intensities: low or high.
- 6Also, the massage time can be set to either 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
- 7Finally, all the features of the massage are set by the tethered massage controller.
- 1First, the Flamaker chair has two cup holders, one in front of each of the two arms.
- 2Second, it has two side pockets one on each side for storing magazines, phone, etc.
- 3Third, the slightly raised padded headrest can support your neck when you lie down.
- 4Fourth, the chair has a thick and soft sponge padded in the backrest and the armrest.
- 5Next, it has thick overstuffed cushions padded with high-density sponges which support you when you sit in the chair to make you feel comfortable.
- 6Also, the chair uses soft, wear resistant, waterproof, breathable, easy to clean, and smooth PU leather with a nice finish and stitching.
- 7Moreover, if water gets on the chair, you simply wipe the chair with a clean dry cloth.
- 8In addition, the chair has a high back.
- 9Furthermore, the chair has a classic style.
- 10Incidentally, the chair's alloy steel frame makes it sturdy and durable.
- 11Finally, it has a wide seating space.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 360 pounds.
- 2Second, the chair can be used by anyone as tall as six feet in height. However, note that the length of the chair in the full reclining position is 64.2” long
- 3Third, the dimensions of this chair are as follows.
- 4Fourth, using the instruction manual, it takes only several steps to assemble the chair. In fact, no other tools are needed.
- 5Finally, the chair comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. However, you can purchase a 5-year warranty.
- 1First, the chair can be used reclined, straight up, or lifted up while leaning forward to help the elderly or others easily standup.
- 2Second, all these chair movements done with a single motor and a handheld remote controller.
- 3Third, the footrest can be extended to stretch your body.
- 4Fourth, the chair has 2 massage nodes for the back, 2 for the lumbar region, 2 for the thighs, and 2 for the lower legs.
- 5Next, the chair can provide a pulse, press, wave, auto, or normal massage.
- 6Also, the chair can heat the lumbar region.
- 7In addition, the massager has two intensities.
- 8Furthermore, the tethered massage controller is used to control features of the massage.
- 9Meanwhile, the chair has two cup holders and two side pockets one each on each side of the chair.
- 10Also, the chair has a padded headrest, thick and soft sponge padding for the back and armrest.
- 11In addition, it provides support from high-density sponges in the wide seat.
- 12Most of all, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 360 pounds
- 13Finally, it comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Meanwhile, a 5-year warranty is available at additional cost.
However, this chair may not work for someone taller than six feet.