Esright Power Lift Chair for the Elderly and Others Needing Help
First and foremost, the Esright power lift chair and recliner is designed for the elderly who may need help getting up from a chair. Also, its good for anyone who needs help getting up from a sitting position. Meanwhile, the Esright lift recliner is compared with others here.
Now, there are three chair positions you can get to using the recline or lift buttons located on the side of the Esright power lift chair.
- 1First, using the recline button makes the chair recline up to 140 degrees. Incidentally, the footrest and backrest are simultaneously extended or retracted.
- 2Second, using the same recline button makes the chair go to the straight up TV or reading position.
- 3Third, the lift button causes the powerful, silent motor to push the chair up, as far as needed, so you can easily stand up. Incidentally, the chair does this by tilting the chair forward, thereby allowing you to easily stand and get up from the chair. By the way, this motion does not add stress to your back or knees.
- 1First, this chair has eight vibrating massage nodes.
- 2Second, these nodes give you five types of massages: pulse, press, wave, auto, and normal.
- 3Third, you can get massage with or without the heat. Incidentally, the heating element, located near the lumbar region of the backrest, warms the lumbar region. Moreover, this heat is good for waist pressure relief and blood circulation which takes away stress and tiredness.
- 4Next, the massager has two vibrating intensities: low or high.
- 5Also, the massage time can be set to either 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
- 6Finally, all the features of the massage are set by the tethered massage controller.
- 1First, this chair has two side pockets: one on each side for storing magazines, phone, etc.
- 2Second, the chair has overstuffed backrest and seat cushions to make you feel comfortable.
- 3Third, this chair has a treated fabric surface that brings a warm and soft tactile feeling. Also, the chair’s fabric has anti-felting and anti-pilling properties. By the way, this resilient microfiber upholstery stands up to long time use in your home while providing you the ultimate comfort.
- 4Fourth, the chair uses formaldehyde-free wood that conforms to the P2 Requirements of California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- 5By the way, to avoid tipping, the chair has two anti-back-tipping devices on the back crossbar.
- 6Finally, the chair’s alloy steel frame gives the chair stability and strength.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds.
- 2Second, the chair can be used by anyone as tall as six feet in height. However, note that the length of the chair in the full reclining position is 69.5” long or 5’ 9.5”.
- 3Third, the dimensions of this chair are as follows.
- 4Fourth, this chair is super easy to assemble, needing about 10 to 15 minutes. Incidentally, no tools are needed.
- 5Next, the Esright chair comes with one USB port located on one side of the chair. By the way, this USB port is designed for use by low-power devices such as iPhone, iPad, or a headset.
- 6Finally, the chair comes with 1-year of technical support for the lift motor and steel frame. Moreover, extended warranty can be purchased separately.
- 1First, the chair can be used in a reclined, straight up, or lifted while leaning forward to help you easily standup.
- 2Second, all these chair movements done using the recline and lift buttons underneath the chair’s right armrest.
- 3Third, the chair has 2 massage nodes for the back, 2 for the lumbar region, 2 for the thighs, and 2 for the lower legs.
- 4Fourth, the chair can provide five types of massages: pulse, press, wave, auto, or normal massage.
- 5Next, the handheld massage controller is used to generate either a low intensity or a high intensity vibration massage.
- 6Also, the massage controller is used to heat the lumbar region.
- 7In addition, the handheld controller is used to set massage durations of 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
- 8Furthermore, this chair uses formaldehyde-free wood that conforms to the P2 Requirements of California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- 9Also, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds.
- 10Incidentally, it has one USB port.
- 11Finally, it comes with one year of free technical support.
- 1First, the chair has no cup holders.
- 2Second, this chair may not work for someone taller than six feet.
- 3Finally, an extended warranty needs to be purchased separately.