Esright Massage Recliner Chair for Resting, Reading, and Napping
The Esright massage recliner chair is ideal for anyone wanting to rest, read, watch TV, work on their laptop, or simply nap. By the way, this chair does come with a back, lumbar, thigh, and lower leg massager. Meanwhile, the Esright recliner is compared with others here.
Esright Massage Recliner Chair
Esright Massage Recliner - Esright Recliner
First and foremost, the Esright Massage Recliner Chair can be used for laptop activity, reading, watching TV, listening to music, or napping. Also, it can be used in the living room or bedroom. Finally, the Esright massage recliner chair is not a massage chair, but it does provide a vibrating massage in the back, lumbar, thighs, and legs. Also, the Esright recliner provides lumbar heat massage.
- 1First, push back the chair to recline from the straight up 90 to 140 degrees.
- 2Meanwhile, the footrest has an integrated, sturdy frame, made of durable metal to support body weight.
- 1First, this chair has eight vibrating massage nodes spread across the back, lumbar, thighs, and lower legs.
- 2Second, these nodes provide five massage modes: pulse, press, wave, auto, and normal.
- 3Third, the lumbar nodes also give you a heat massage. By the way, this heat is good for relieving discomfort in the waist and improving blood circulation which reduces stress and tiredness.
- 4Fourth, you can get two massage intensities: low or high.
- 5Next, a button lets you turn on or off the massager.
- 6Finally, all these massage features are managed by the tethered massage controller.
- 1First, the seat and back are padded with extra thick sponge.
- 2Second, the headrest is padded with soft, thick, and high-density sponge to support your head.
- 3Third, the chair’s frame is made of sturdy iron and CARB certified board.
- 4Fourth, the armrest is padded with extra thick sponge.
- 5Next, the chair is covered by durable, breathable, faux PU leather suitable for intensive use. By the way, this leather is water resistant and easy to clean.
- 6Meanwhile, the chair can swivel 360 degrees.
- 7Finally, the chair can rock back and forth.
- 1First, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds.
- 2Second, the dimensions of this chair are as follows.
- 3Third, the sturdy chair weighs 92.61 pounds.
- 4Fourth, note that the length of the contact surface is 68.1”. Consequently, the chair is best for anyone less than 5’ 9” in height. However, the chair may not work for someone greater than 6’ or more in height.
- 5Next, the chair has two side pockets, one on each armrest.
- 6Also, it has two cup holders, one on each armrest.
- 7Meanwhile, the delivered chair is easy to assemble.
- 8Lastly, a 5-year warranty can be purchased.
- 1First, this chair can be pushed back to an incline of up to 140 degrees.
- 2Second, the footrest extends out as you push the chair back to a recline position.
- 3Third, the chair has eight vibrating nodes spread across the back, lumbar, thighs, and lower legs.
- 4Fourth, the massager has five massage modes: pulse, press, wave, auto, and normal.
- 5Next, the massager also provides a heat massage in the lumbar region.
- 6Meanwhile, the tethered massage controller makes it convenient to control the massage.
- 7Finally, this chair is usable by anyone weighing less than 300 pounds and less than 6’ in height.
However, a 5-year warranty needs to be purchased.