Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler to Help You
The Cuisinart TOB-195 is great for everyday cooking, and also as a convenient second oven for side dishes and desserts. So, the next time you have breakfast, use this toaster to toast your fresh home made bread and drink fresh home made healthy juice. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other toaster ovens.
Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler - Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler
- 1First, the Cuisinart TOB-195 can bake a 12” or smaller pizza.
- 2Second, it can be used for convection baking stuffed mushrooms, roasted chicken, cakes, and pies.
- 3Third, it can be used for broiling.
- 4Fourth, it can be used for toasting up to 6 slices of home made bread or ready made bread.
- 5Also, it can be used for defrosting.
- 6Or, for reheating food.
- 7Next, the oven broiler comes with a broiling pan, that can be set in two positions. and a drip tray.
- 8Similarly, the oven rack can be set in two positions.
- 9Furthermore, shade control in combination with a heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature.
- 10Also, it has a clock and an adjustable oven timer.
- 11In addition, it automatically shuts off after four hours.
- 12Meanwhile, it can save any seven of your toast browning settings that you selected using the lighter or darker buttons. For example, use the lighter button for lighter toast and the darker button for darker toast.
- 13Finally, it comes with 24 recipes which you can use to get started.
- 1First, the exterior of the oven is 18.5” x 16.93” x 10.04” or 2.93 cubic feet.
- 2Second, the interior of the oven is 12.5” x 12” x 7” or 0.6 cubic feet.
- 3Third, the oven weighs 18.64 pounds.
- 4By the way, it has a stainless-steel handlebar.
- 5Also, it has a slide out crumb tray to clean crumbs from the bottom of the oven.
- 6Moreover, it is easy to clean the interior.
- 7Meanwhile, it is free of BPA.
- 8Lastly, it comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
By the way, this toaster oven comes with the following recipes you can use right away.
Bruschetta with Basil and Provolone
Quick Cheese Nachos
Pizza with Italian Sweet Sausage and garlic Spinach
Hoisin glazed Cornish Hens
Herb Roasted Chicken
Broiled Lemon/Sage Chicken Breasts
Cajun Pork Chops
Light Cuisinart Meatloaf
Dijon glazed Swordfish
Simply Roasted Salmon and Fenne
Roasted Asparagus, roasted stuffed peppers, or roasted root vegetables
Herbed Potato galette
Lemon Blueberry Loaf Cake
Chocolate Soufflé Cake
Heath® Bar Blondies
Banana Whole Wheat Muffins
- 1First, you can use the oven to bake 12” pizza.
- 2Second, the Cuisinart has convection baking.
- 3Third, you can use it for broiling food.
- 4Fourth, you can toast up to 6 bread slices.
- 5Also, it can be used for defrosting food.
- 6In addition, you can use it for reheating food.
- 7Meanwhile, the Cuisinart maintains precise oven temperature.
- 8Next, it comes with 24 recipes.
- 9Also, it has a convenient clock.
- 10In addition, there is an adjustable oven timer.
- 11Furthermore, the toaster over automatically shuts off after four hours.
- 12By the way, the Cuisinart saves up to seven of your toast shades.
- 13Lastly, it comes with a 3-year warranty.