Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor
The Cuisinart DLC-2ABC food processor is the perfect little helper for small food preparation, from chopping herbs to finely grinding hard cheese. Its versatility lies in the special auto reversing smart blade making the mini-prep versatile, and it is easier to process both soft and hard foods in the 3 cups bowl.
By the way, this food processor is compared with others, to help you find the best one for your needs.
Cuisinart Mini Food Processor - Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus Food Processor
- 1First, the Cuisinart DLC-2ABC has a 3 cups plastic bowl with handle.
- 2Second, it has a push button for chopping and a push button for grinding.
- 3Third, the Cuisinart mini food processor has a reversible stainless-steel blade with sharp edge on one side and a blunt edge on the other. Now, the super-sharp edge is best for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending or puréeing soft foods. Meanwhile, the blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and hard foods.
- 4Next, the pulse mode gives precise control when chopping or grinding. Indeed, pulses are best when you are chopping. By the way, two or three pulses are often enough.
- 5Furthermore, the auto reversing smart blade makes it easier to process both soft and hard food.
- 6Meanwhile, this food processor has a 250 watts motor.
- 7Finally, you can add liquids to the bowl during processing using openings in the cover.
- 1First, the Cuisinart DLC-2ABC mini food processor is 5” x 7” x 9.25 inches high. Consequently, it does not take up too much space on the kitchen countertop. Or, it can be stored in a kitchen cabinet.
- 2Second, it weighs 3 pounds.
- 3Third, it is easy to clean bowl, lid, and spatula in dishwasher.
- 4Also, it is fairly quiet.
- 5In addition, it does not slide during use.
- 6Furthermore, it is easy to remove the lid and the blades.
- 7Next, the blades sit low enough that the food in the bottom gets processed.
- 8Meanwhile, the bowl is free of BPA.
- 9Finally, it comes with a limited 18-month warranty.
Most of all, the Cuisinart mini food processor can be used for any of the following.
Some example of uses include the following.