Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Maker to Bake Loaves at Home
The Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Maker makes it easy to make bread at home. So, the next time you have breakfast, have fresh home made bread with fresh home made healthy juice using a centrifugal juicer. Meanwhile, you can compare this machine with other bread makers.
Cuisinart Bread Maker – Cuisinart Bread Machine
- 1First, the Cuisinart CBK-100 can bake 1, 1.5, and 2-pound loaves.
- 2Second, using ExpressBake the bread is ready in less than an hour.
- 3Third, it has a removable lid, non-stick bread pan, and kneading paddle for easy cleaning by hand.
- 4Also, the removable bread pan, kneading paddle, measuring cup and spoon are dishwasher safe.
- 5In addition, it has a viewing window so you can watch the baking process and keep an eye on the crust’s color.
- 6Furthermore, this bread maker can be set to delay baking bread by up to 13 hours.
- 7Next, once baking is done, this bread maker enters the warm cycle which keeps the freshly made bread warm for up to 60 minutes.
- 8Also, this bread maker comes with sturdy stay-cool handles, measuring cup, measuring spoon, and recipes.
- 9Finally, it has a backup power supply in case of power outage that does not exceed 15 minutes. Moreover, upon power restoration, the bread maker picks up from when it was interrupted.
- 1First, it has an easy-to-read LCD display that shows loaf size, crust color, menu selection, and delay start timer.
- 2Also, this Cuisinart Bread Maker has 13 pre-programmed menu options and lets you select from either light, medium, or dark crust.
- 1First, the dimension of this bread maker is 18” x 12.25” x 15” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 17.28 pounds.
- 3Lastly, it comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
By the way, the Cuisinart CBK-100 comes with recipes you can use right away.