Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor
By the way, this food processor is compared with others, to help you find the best one for your needs.
- 1First, the BRAUN FP3020 food processor has a bowl with a 12 cups capacity for dry ingredients, and 9 cups capacity for liquids or wet ingredients.
- 2Second, this food processor has a speed dial which you can use to select any of 15 speeds and a knob to start, stop, or pulse. By the way, the pulse mode is useful for thigs like
Chopping delicate and soft food such as eggs, onions, or parsley,
Carefully folding flour into dough or batter to maintain creaminess, or
Adding whipped eggs or cream to more solid foods.
- 3Finally, the processor comes with the following attachments.
Firstly, a grafting insert typically used for raw potatoes, horseradish, and Parmigiano cheese (hard).
Secondly, a coarse shredding insert typically used for cheese (soft to medium), cucumbers, kohlrabi, beet root, carrots, raw potatoes, apples, and cabbage.
Thirdly, a fine shredding insert typically used for cheese (soft to medium), cucumbers, carrots, raw potatoes, and apples.
Fourthly, a fine slicing insert typically used for cucumbers, cabbage, raw potatoes, carrots, onions, and radishes.
Fifthly, a whipping attachment
Also, a kneading hook
In addition, an “S” shaped blade.
Next, an insert for blades.
Furthermore, a chopper attachment.
Finally, a citrus press for making juice
Other Braun Features
- 1First, this food processor is 14.9” long, 11.3” wide, and 15.4” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 9.8 pounds.
- 3Third, every part except the base, with the motor, is dishwasher safe.
- 4Also, it has a 600 watts ultra-quiet motor which can deliver up to 900 watts of peak power.
- 5Finally, it comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Most of all, the Braun FP3020 food processor can be used for any of the following.
- 1First, the BRAUN FP3020 food processor comes with a bowl having a 12 cups capacity for dry ingredients and a 9 cups capacity for liquids or wet ingredients.
- 2Second, this processor has a dial for selecting one of 15 speeds, and a dial for selecting start, stop, and pulse.
- 3Third, the processor comes with ten attachments.
- 4Meanwhile, this food processor can be used for chopping, slicing, whisking, kneading, shredding, and even making juice.
- 5Also, every part, except the base with the motor, is dishwasher safe.
- 6Finally, this processor comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.