5 Best Juicers - Drinking Fruits and Veggies to be Healthy
First and foremost, these best juicers also known as electric juicer blender or juice extractor helps you get the benefits of eating fresh fruits and vegetables quickly and in a very convenient way. In fact, by turning fresh fruits or vegetables into a juice, you get a convenient way to consume the healthy benefits.
Quick Answer: Best Juicers
Table of Content
Review of Best Juicers
Editor’s Choice of Best Juicers
4. KOIOS juicer
Comparison of Best Juicers
1. Breville JE98XL
2. Aicok Juicer
2-year quality assurance
3. Omega J8006HDS
4. KOIOS juicer
10-year for motor, 3-year for parts
5. Aobosi Juicer
Lifelong tech support
1. Breville JE98XL
Breville Juice Fountain Plus – Breville Juice Extractor
- 1First, this centrifugal juicer’s Nutri disc has a titanium reinforced, stainless steel cutting disc. Now, this disc is surrounded by a micro mesh filter basket made of stainless steel. Furthermore, this filter basket extracts up to 30 percent more juice, 40 percent more vitamins and minerals than other juicers.
- 2Second, the extra wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8 ounces of juice from whole fruits and vegetables in 5 seconds. Moreover, the whole fruits and vegetables need not be pre-cut.
- 3Third, the patented direct central feed system results in the extraction of most juice.
- 4Next, the interlocking safety arm prevents juicer from operating if the cover is not locked in place.
- 5Also, the overload protection LED prevents unsafe operation. For example, it prevents over-heating, and automatically shuts down the juicer when it senses the juicer is overloaded.
- 6In addition, the 34-ounce juice jug comes with a froth separator, a filter basket, and a cleaning brush.
- 7Furthermore, the large capacity pulp container comes with an integrated handle.
- 8Meanwhile, the Breville JE98XL has a switch for setting speed. By the way, use the 6,500 revolutions per minute low speed for softer fruits and leafy vegetables like cantaloupe and spinach. And, use the 12,000 revolutions per minute high speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables like apples and beets.
- 9Finally, this juicer has a heavy duty 850 watts dual speed motor.
- 1First, the Breville JE98XL measures 13.2” long, 16.5” wide, and 18.2" high.
- 2Second, this electric juicer weighs 9.9 pounds.
- 3Third, the juicer’s body is made of heavy grade polymer.
- 4Also, all materials, that come in contact with food, are free of BPA.
- 5In addition, the smooth, rounded parts, with no food traps, prevent pulp from sticking and make rinsing under the tap fast and simple.
- 6Furthermore, it comes with a specially designed scrubbing brush to clean the filter mesh quickly and easily.
- 7Meanwhile, except for the mesh filter basket and nutri disc, other parts can be cleaned in the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- 8Finally, this electric juicer comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- 1Fruits like apples, oranges, and pears
- 2Vegetables like beets.
- 1First, there is no need to precut fruits or vegetables.
- 2Second, this juicer is capable of generating 8 ounces of fruit juice in 5 seconds.
- 3Third, it comes with a 34-ounce juice jug.
- 4Also, it uses an 850-watt motor.
- 5In addition, it can turn at 6,500 revolutions per minute for soft fruits and leafy vegetables, or 12,000 revolutions per minute for denser fruits like apples and harder vegetables like beets.
- 6Furthermore, the safety arm prevents juicer from operating if cover is not locked in place.
- 7Meanwhile, the parts are dishwasher safe.
- 8Finally, this electric juicer comes with a 1-year warranty.
2. Aicok Juicer
Aicok Juicer Machine - Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor – Aicok Juicer Extractor – Aicok Cold Press Juicer
- 1First, the Aicok juicer uses a seven-step spiral masticating technology that includes cutting, breaking, squeezing, milling, separating, grinding, and extracting.
- 2Second, it uses an upgraded spiral, rotating at 80 revolutions per minute, masticating and grinding to extract 90 percent more nutrition, while preserving vitamins, enzymes, trace minerals, and nutrients. Furthermore, it does all this with less foaming and no clogging. As a result, it squeezes 95 to 98 percent of the juice with most nutrition, yet minimal oxidation.
- 3Third, the switch, with forward and reverse spin positions, can spin the long spiral worm in both directions. By the way, spinning in reverse helps release clogged ingredients and helps clean machine.
- 4Most of all, the Aicok juicer separates pomace from the juice, extract nutrients from fruits and vegetables into juice. Consequently, the juice has less pulp and richer nutrients.
- 5Finally, this electric juicer has a 150-watts motor that can spin the spiral in forward and reverse.
- 1First, the Aicok juicer measures 16.1” long, 7.9” wide, and 11.6” high.
- 2Second, this electric juicer weighs 8.23 pounds.
- 3Third, it is free of BPA. In fact, it uses the safe PMMA material.
- 4For instance, it uses food grade Tritan while the spiral uses PMMA. Consequently, the juicer does not affect juice taste like a metal blade would.
- 5Also, the quiet motor’s sound is only 60 decibels.
- 6In addition, it has a heavy-duty stable frame.
- 7Next, it comes with a cleaning brush.
- 8Also, to clean parts, it can be disassembled with a single button. Moreover, the parts can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 9In addition, it is easy to assemble and operate.
- 10Furthermore, the juice is Underwriter Labs or UL and ETL certified.
- 11Finally, this electric juicer comes with a 2-year quality assurance.
- 1First, the 80 revolutions per minute spiral masticating technology includes cutting, breaking, squeezing, milling, separating, grinding, and extracting.
- 2Second, the reverse rotation helps release ingredients, prevent clogging, and helps clean machine.
- 3Third, is uses an 150-watt motor.
- 4Also, at 60 decibels, the motor runs quietly.
- 5In addition, it has a single button to disassemble cleanable parts.
- 6Furthermore, the parts are dishwasher safe.
- 7Meanwhile, the juicer is UL and ETL certified.
- 8Finally, this electric juicer comes with a 2-year quality assurance.
- 1Regrettably, there is no explicit warranty.
3. Omega J8006HDS
Omega Masticating Juicer – Omega Nutrition Center
- 1First, the Omega J8006HDS is a dual-stage, slow speed, masticating juicer. Indeed, it uses cold press juicing to easily extract nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and enhance overall health.
- 2Second, it uses a patented stone mill-like auger made of hygienic, US FDA approved, melamine. Also, this auger is eight times stronger than most others made from plastic.
- 3Third, it uses low speed 80 revolutions per minute to minimize buildup of heat and extract, oxidation promoting, healthy enzymes. Also, it extracts, the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, and juice from the least amount of celery, carrots, leafy greens, fruits, vegetables, or wheatgrass.
- 4In addition, the Omega generates high juice yield along with very dry pulp.
- 5Furthermore, the Omega juicer automatically ejects pulp for continuous juicing.
- 6Next, the juicer operates quietly.
- 7By the way, the adjustable end cap has 5 settings for maximum juice output and extraction.
- 8Also, it has a built-in handle.
- 9Finally, this electric juicer has a 200-watts motor.
- 1First, the Omega juicer measures 14.5” long, 6.5” wide, and 15.5” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 13 pounds.
- 3Furthermore, this electric juicer is easy to clean.
- 4Finally, this electric juicer comes with 15-year coverage on parts and performance.
- 1First, it uses vegetables like carrots, beets, celery, peppers, and radishes.
- 2Also, it uses wheat grass and leafy greens like kale, cabbage, spinach, and pine tree needles.
- 3Lastly, juicer blender uses fruits.
- 1Improves gut health.
- 2Reduces cravings.
- 3Promotes weight loss.
- 4Makes nut butter from nuts.
- 5Makes baby food from natural, fresh ingredients.
- 6Whips up soy milk.
- 7Grinds coffee beans.
- 8Makes gluten-free frozen desserts.
- 9Minces herbs and garlic to make homemade salsa.
- 10Extrudes pasta.
- 11Grinds spices, mince herbs and garlic.
- 12Makes delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks.
- 1First, this is an 80 revolutions per minute masticating juicer.
- 2Second, the stone mill-like auger is made of hygienic, US Food and Drug Administration approved, melamine.
- 3Third, the juicer automatically ejects pulp for continuous juicing.
- 4Also, it uses a 200-watt motor.
- 5Finally, this electric juicer comes with 15-year coverage on parts.
- 1Regrettably, there is no warranty on the motor.
4. KOIOS Juicer
KOIOS Juicer – KOIOS Masticating Juicer – Masticating Juicer Machine – Slow Juice Extractor – Cold Press Juicer Machine
- 1First, the masticating KOIOS juicer is a slow juice extractor. In fact, the masticating juicer extracts juice from all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- 2Second, to get higher yields, the slow KOIOS juicer’s auger squeezes fruits and vegetables in both directions. In fact, it can extract 45 percent more nutrients, 60 percent more juice, and taste more delicious than other centrifugal juicers.
- 3Third, the 3-stage spiral auger chops, squeezes and micro squeezes at 80 revolutions per minute. Consequently, it can preserve vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals, and nutrients from being destroyed. Also, it keeps oxidation to a minimum. In addition, because there is low build-up of heat, there is less foaming and no clogging.
- 4Next, it has hard and soft juicing programs with reverse capability. Now, soft and hard juicing ensures you can juice everything from fruits and vegetables to leafy greens and wheatgrass.
- 5Also, you can change direction of rotation from clockwise to counterclockwise to prevent clogging. By the way, turning in reverse removes whatever is caught inside.
- 6In addition, the KOIOS slow juicer features a chamber assembly for compressing ingredients. Meanwhile, the chamber assembly consist of an auger, juice strainer, spinning brush, and an AC motor assembly, which generates minimal noise. Moreover, the two compartments are detachable, making it easy to disassemble and reassemble the machine.
- 7Furthermore, the KOIOS juicer has only 5 percent oxidation and 79.5 percent vitamin extraction.
- 8Also, this juicer blender has 80 to 90 percent higher orange juice yield, 70 to 75 percent higher apple juice yield, 82 to 88 percent higher leafy green vegetable juice yield, and 50 to 60 percent higher carrot juice yield when compared with centrifugal juicers.
- 9Finally, the extracted juice remains fresh for up to 72 hours.
- 1First, the KOIOS juicer measures 15.7” long, 10.2” wide, and 8.8” high.
- 2Second, this juicer blender weighs 9.88 pounds.
- 3Third, it is free of BPA.
- 4Also, this juicer blender has no blades or sharp parts making them safe for children to use.
- 5In addition, the quiet motor’s sound is less than 60 decibels.
- 6Next, this juice extractor is easy to clean with a brush.
- 7Meanwhile, the parts can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 8Also, the KOIOS is easy to assemble, operate, and clean.
- 9Furthermore, this juicer blender is approved by the FDA.
- 10Finally, the motor is covered by a 10-year warranty, while the remaining parts are covered with a 3-year warranty.
- 1Vegetables such as celery, ginger, leafy greens, and carrots.
- 2Fruits such as apples and oranges.
- 1Orange juice
- 2Grape juice
- 3Vegetable juice
- 4Carrot juice
- 5Mixed fruit juice
- 1First, this is an 80 revolutions per minute slow masticating juicer.
- 2Second, this juice blender rotates in forward and reverse. By the way, reverse rotation helps prevent clogging.
- 3Third, the juicer has only 5 percent oxidation and extracts nearly 79.5 percent of the vitamins.
- 4Also, this juicer blender uses a quiet 60 decibel motor.
- 5In addition, the cleanable parts are dishwasher safe.
- 6Meanwhile, the juicer has Food and Drug Administration approval.
- 7Finally, this juicer blender comes with a 10-year warranty on motor and 3-year warranty on other parts.
5. Aobosi Juicer
Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor – Aobosi Cold Press Juicer
- 1First, the Aobosi juicer, with a jug, uses the spiral slow masticating steps that includes cutting, breaking, squeezing, milling, separating, grinding, and extracting.
- 2Second, to get higher yields, the slow, powerful, long life auger spins at 80 revolutions per minute to extract up to 20 percent more juice and 30 percent more vitamins and minerals than other centrifugal juicers. Also, the lower speed means no build-up of heat and less oxidation. Consequently, you can drink the original flavor and absorb the most nutrition from ingredients.
- 3Third, this juice extractor's auger can turn in reverse to prevent clogging, increase juice yield, and help cleaning.
- 4Also, the Aobosi juicer uses an easy to clean food grade 304 strong, stainless steel filter.
- 5Furthermore, this juicer blender gives you a 90 percent juice yield, 80 to 90 percent for orange juice, 82 to 89 percent for celery juice, 75 to 80 percent for apple juice, and 60 to 70 percent for carrot juice.
- 6Meanwhile, the extracted juice remains fresh for up to 72 hours.
- 7Finally, this juicer blender uses a 150 watts motor.
- 1First, the Aobosi juicer measures 14.4” long, 11.7” wide, and 11” high.
- 2Second, this juicer blender weighs 11.08 pounds.
- 3Third, it is free of BPA. Moreover, it uses anti-abrasive material that is heat resistant.
- 4Also, it has a safe small feeder chute to prevent a child's hand from going down the chute.
- 5In addition, this juicer blender has no blades or sharp parts making the juicer safe for children to use.
- 6Furthermore, the quiet motor’s sound is less than 60 decibels. For comparison, an alarm clock generates 40 decibels, while a ringing phone 70 decibels.
- 7Next, this juice extractor is easy to clean with the included cleaning brush.
- 8Also, the detachable parts can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 9In addition, simply pressing one black button lets you quickly install and disassemble the detachable parts for cleaning in minutes.
- 10By the way, all detachable parts are made of high quality TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation materials.
- 11Finally, this juice extractor comes with lifelong technical support and 24 hours premium service.
- 1Vegetables such as celery and carrots.
- 2Best for wheat grass. Meanwhile, wheat grass has anticancer and detoxification properties.
- 3Fruits such as apples and oranges.
- 1Apple juice
- 2Orange juice
- 3Celery juice
- 4Carrot juice
- 5Wheatgrass juice
- 1First, this is an 80 revolutions per minute slow masticating juicer.
- 2Second, the juice extractor's auger can turn in reverse to prevent clogging and increase juice yield.
- 3Third, it uses a 150-watts motor.
- 4Most of all, the small feed helps prevent children’s hands from going down feed chute.
- 5Also, this juice extractor has a quiet 60 decibel motor.
- 6In addition, the cleanable parts of this juice extractor are dishwasher safe.
- 7Finally, the detachable parts are made of high quality TRITAN, food grade, and anti-oxidation materials.
- 1Regrettably, this juice extractor only has lifelong technical support.
- 2But, no warranty.
Buyer's Guide for Juicers
Augers and Blades
First and foremost, the blade is the most critical part of the centrifugal juicer. On the other hand, masticating juicers use augers to squeeze nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
Next, cleaning the juicers needs to be easy. So, look for juicers that make it easy to disassemble and assemble parts needing cleaning. Moreover, these parts need to be dishwasher safe.
Now, power, as measured in watts', needs to be high for centrifugal juicers. In fact, the high power rating means the blade can turn fast. Moreover, juicers rated at high power are less likely to jam.
Meanwhile, masticating juicers don't need as much power as the centrifugal juicers. In fact, typical power ratings of these juicers is 150 to 200 watts.
Because centrifugal juicers operate at high speeds, they are loud. On the other hand, masticating juicers rotating at much slower speeds are quieter.
Most of all, masticating juicers typically rotate at 80 revolutions per minute. On the other hand, centrifugal juicers rotate at much faster speeds.
By the way, centrifugal juicers are good for fruits like apples, oranges, pears, as well as beets. However, they aren't suited for leafy vegetables. On the other hand, masticating juicers work well with leafy and other kinds of vegetables as well as fruits. However, fruits like apples may need to be cut before inserting them in masticating juicers.
Finally, a good warranty is an indicator of quality. In fact, the longer the warranty period, the more likely the juicer is going to last a longer time without breaking down.
Frequency Asked Questions - FAQ
Q: What are the Benefits of a Juicer?
First, a juicer turns whole fruits and veggies into a glass of juice. So, when you drink this juice, you get the nutrients you need without having to eat large amounts of leaves, roots, and fruits.
Second, because the juice contains concentrated amounts of vitamins and nutrients without the fiber, digestion is easier and faster. Of course, you do miss out on the very important fiber.
In short, a juicer has the following benefits:
- 1First it is a source of vitamins.
- 2Second, it helps digestion.
- 3Third, drinking juice helps improve appetite.
- 4Also, juice strengthens immunity.
- 5In addition, the nutrients in juice are good for bodybuilding and losing weight.
- 6Finally, it improves gut health. Now, trillions of bacteria live in your digestive tract and play an important role in health. A healthful plant-based diet improves the health and diversity of your gut microbes, preventing and treating conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and inflammation associated with autoimmune diseases.
Q: What are Masticating Juicers?
First and foremost, masticating juicers, using a gentle combination of high power and low speed, expose the fruits and vegetables to less oxygen. Consequently, the juice they produce preserves enzyme, nutrient strength, and contains higher nutritional value.
Q: What are Centrifugal Juicers?
Now, centrifugal juicers have a fast spinning metal blade that spins against a mesh filter. Meanwhile, the fast spinning blade creates centrifugal forces that causes the juice to separate from the pulp. Next, the juicer collects the juice and the pulp in different containers.
Furthermore, by using these juicers for short periods of time, say 5 to 10 seconds for an 8 ounce glass of juice, you get all the enzymes and nutrients in the fruits and vegetables. So, by getting an 8 ounce glass of juice in 5 to 10 seconds, these juicers save you time.
By the way, avoid using these juicers for long periods of time (for example, more than a minute), Because, running them for long periods of time, the fast-spinning metal generates heat which can destroys some of the enzymes in the fruits and vegetables. Also, the heat oxidizes these nutrients, making the juice less nutritious.