5 Best Blender When You Need Power Blending in 2020
First and foremost, a best blender is an essential item in any kitchen. In fact, they are used for cooking, making smoothies, drinks, and healthy snacks.
Quick Answer: Best Blender
Table of Content
Review of Best Blenders
Editor’s Choice of Best Blender
4. Ninja Foodi
Comparison of Best Blenders
Jar Size (Ounces)
1. Vitamix 5200
2. Ninja BL7770
3. KitchenAId K400
4. Ninja Foodi
1. Vitamix 5200
Vitamix 5200 Blender - Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade – Vitamix 001372
- 1First, the 64-ounce container good for blending medium to large quantities. Indeed, this blender is used for making a single smoothie to making large quantities of hot soup.
- 2Second, you can turn the speed dial any time while blending so you get the desired texture. Or, you can blend at high speed for maximum speed and efficiency.
- 3Third, the pulse feature helps you make chunky salsa or thick vegetable soup.
- 4By the way, the blending container is designed to create a vortex and push ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- 5Next, the laser cut, hardened, stainless-steel blades can be used to chop, grind, blend, and emulsify contents.
- 6Also, the blades reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes.
- 7In addition, the blades are resistant to dulling or bending.
- 8Meanwhile, the thermal protection system and radial cooling fan helps the motor run cool.
- 9Also, the Vitamix 5200 uses a metal drive system to turn the blades.
- 10Furthermore, the Vitamix self-cleans in 30 to 60 seconds. Simply fill container with warm water, add a drop of dish soap and turn on blender.
- 11Finally, it comes with a tamper to help blend thick contents, so there is no need to stop machine and scrape sides.
- 1First, the blender is 8.75” wide, 7.25” deep, and 20.5” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 10.56 pounds.
- 3Third, the motor generates 1,380 watts of power (120 volts, 11.5 amps).
- 4Finally, it comes with a 7-year full warranty.
- 1Hot soup under 10 minutes.
- 2Chilled desserts – add frozen ingredients and you get ice cream, or fruit sorbet.
- 3Grind nuts into nut butter or coffee beans to ground coffee.
- 4Mix batter for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crepes, cakes.
- 5Knead bread or pizza dough.
- 6Turn fruits and veggies into smoothies.
- 7Create simple dips and spreads.
- 8Make pesto, tomato sauce, or apple sauce.
- 9Make homemade baby food.
- 1First, this is a powerful blender using a 1,380 watts motor.
- 2Second, the container creates a vortex pushing ingredients towards the blade.
- 3Third, it comes with a tamper to get a better blend.
- 4Moreover, you can change speed during blend to improve texture.
- 5Also, the pulse feature helps you make chunky salsa.
- 6Next, it has a large 64-ounce container.
- 7Meanwhile, you can make hot soup in the blender.
- 8Also, you can grinds nuts and coffee beans.
- 9Furthermore, the blender self-cleans in 30 to 60 seconds.
- 10Finally, it comes with a 7-year full warranty.
2. Ninja BL770
Ninja Mega Kitchen System – Ninja Blender/Food Processor
- 1First, the 72-ounce pitcher with 64 ounces of maximum liquid capacity, pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- 2Second, it comes with two 16-ounce nutria ninja cups with lids for single serve blending of drinks to go.
- 3Third, the 8 cup or 64-ounce food processor bowl can be used for chopping, mixing, and make up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds.
- 4Also, the food processor has a blade for chopping.
- 5In addition, it has a dough button to mix up two pounds of dough.
- 6Furthermore, it comes with a reversible slicing/shredding disc and a grating disc.
- 7Next, the Ninja BL770 has 5 manual programs.
- 8Also, it has four dedicated blending speeds: Dough, blend, crush, single serve.
- 9In addition, the pitcher, cups, and food processor bowl can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 10Finally, it comes with a powerful 1,500 watts motor.
- 1First, this blender is free of BPA.
- 2Second, it is 9.5” wide, 8.25” deep, and 17.75” high.
- 3Also, it weighs 9.2 pounds.
- 4Finally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- 1Makes everything from smoothies, frozen drinks, dips, and dough.
- 2Makes large batches of margaritas and resort-style frozen drinks.
- 3Pulverize fruits and vegetables into personalized, nutritious smoothies—then twist on a lid and enjoy on the go.
- 4Crush ice for frozen drinks.
- 5Evenly mix ingredients to make pizza or cookie dough.
- 6Chop fresh vegetables into restaurant-style salsa and puree dips.
- 1First, it comes with a 72-ounce pitcher for blending, two 16-ounce cups for drinks to go, and a 64-ounce food processor bowl for chopping and mixing.
- 2Second, it can make up to two pounds of dough.
- 3Third, it comes with a reversible slicing/shredding disc and a grating disc.
- 4Also, blender has 5 manual programs.
- 5In addition, it has a dough, blend, crush, and single serve buttons.
- 6Furthermore, the pitcher, bowl, and cup can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- 7Meanwhile, it comes with a powerful 1,500 watts motor.
- 8Finally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
3. KitchenAid K400
KitchenAid Countertop Blender - KSB4027VB
- 1First, the KitchenAid K400 comes with a 56-ounce blender jar and lid.
- 2Second, it has a unique, asymmetric, stainless steel blade that blends at four distinct angles to pull contents into the blade. As a result, the blade creates powerful blending vortex to power through the toughest ingredients.
- 3Third, it has four preset programs: ice crush, icy drinks, smoothie, and cleaning.
- 4Also, it has a five variable speed dial with pulse option that lets you control the speed so you can control the taste and texture of the blend to your personal preference.
- 5In addition, the soft start feature starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade, then quickly increases to the selected speed setting to avoid splatter.
- 6Furthermore, the intelli-speed motor control senses ingredients and maintains optimal speed to power through the ingredients.
- 7Finally, it has 1.5 peak horsepower or 1,125 watts motor.
- 1First, the KitchenAid K400 is free of BPA.
- 2Second, it is 9.02” wide, 7.59” deep, and 15.8” high.
- 3Also, it weighs 14.67 pounds.
- 4Finally, a 5-year limited warranty is described on their website.
- 1First, it comes with a 56-ounce blending jar and lid.
- 2Second, blades create a powerful vortex for blending toughest ingredients.
- 3Third, it has four preset programs: crush ice, ice drinks, smoothie, and cleaning.
- 4Also, it has a five variable speed dial with pulse to help you get the desired texture.
- 5In addition, the motor starts slowly to pull food in the blade, and then speeds up to avoid splattering the ingredients.
- 6Furthermore, the motor’s speed is automatically adjusted to the ingredients being blended.
- 7Finally, it comes with a 1,125 watts motor.
- 1The 5-year limited warranty can only be found on the seller's/manufacturer's website.
4. Ninja Foodi
Ninja Foodi Blender – Ninja HB152
- 1First, the Ninja HB152 comes with a 64-ounce premium non-stick glass pitcher with 56 ounces of maximum cold liquid capacity.
- 2Second, the high speed, total crushing and extraction stainless steel blade crushes ice to snow.
- 3Third, the 800 watts heating element can be used for infused drinks and soups.
- 4Furthermore, the 12 auto-iQ programs use automated patterns of pulsing and pausing with precision temperature control for blending and cooking possibilities.
- 5Also, the Ninja HB152 comes with seven manual programs.
- 6In addition, it can liquefy whole fruits and veggies in the pitcher.
- 7Next, it has a one-touch heated clean program. Also, you can safety clean under the blades with the cleaning brush.
- 8Meanwhile, the Ninja comes with a tamper to push ingredients down towards the blades for the smoothest blending.
- 9Finally, it comes with a 1400 peak watts motor.
- 1First, the Ninja Foodi is 8.78” wide, 7.86” deep, and 17.91” high.
- 2Second, it weighs 5.49 pounds.
- 3Lastly, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- 1Cook hot soups, sauces, and dips.
- 2Crush frozen drinks such as frozen margaritas and smoothies.
- 3Cook proteins and vegetables to create smooth soups, sauces, and dips.
- 4Finally, melt chocolate and cheese for fondue.
- 1First, it comes with a 64-ounce non-stick glass pitcher with a capacity for 56 ounces of fluids.
- 2Second, stainless steel blades crush ice into snow.
- 3Third, the 800 watts heating element can be used for making hot soup.
- 4Also, it comes with 12 programs that automatically create patterns of pulsing, pausing, and temperature control.
- 5In addition, there are seven manual programs.
- 6Furthermore, it has a one-touch heated clean program.
- 7Next, it comes with a tamper.
- 8Also, it has a 1,400 watts motor.
- 9Finally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
5. Homgeek Blender
Homgeek Professional Blender - Countertop Blender
- 1First, the Homgeek countertop comes with a 68-ounce professional blender jar.
- 2Second, the jar has a two-part lid, where the smaller lid allows you to add food even in the middle of blending.
- 3Third, you can blend hot ingredients by physical heating.
- 4Most of all, there is a LCD display on the base of the blender.
- 5By the way, there are four preset programs for smoothie, frozen dessert, ice crush, and soup.
- 6Also, you can easily adjust speed to get the right texture. In fact, the speed dial can be rotated any time during the blending.
- 7In addition, the eight speeds let you get precise texture.
- 8Meanwhile, the high setting works with all speeds and smart programs for staggered blending.
- 9Next, the built-in timer helps you monitor blend length to avoid over processing.
- 10Also, you can blend, crush ice, grind beans, and make soup.
- 11In addition, the eight hardened, heavy-duty, 3-layer, and high-quality titanium stainless steel blades designed for the toughest ingredients.
- 12Furthermore, the tamper and a small shovel help pouring out the contents.
- 13By the way, to self-clean, add drop of dish soap to warm water in jar and turn on blender for 30 to 60 seconds.
- 14Meanwhile, the 1,450 watts robust high-speed motor can rotate blades up to 28,000 to 30,000 revolutions per minute. Consequently, this blender can crush all kinds of foods and maximize extraction of nutrients and vitamins from the contents.
- 15Finally, this blender has a powerful 1,678 watts motor.
- 1First, this blender is 7.8” wide, 7” deep, and 19” high.
- 2Second, it is made from BPA free material.
- 3Also, this blender is ETL approved and LAB certified.
- 4Finally, it weighs 7.72 pounds.
- 1Crush ice
- 2Frozen desserts
- 5Nut butter
- 6Salsas, ice creams, frozen drinks, hot soups
- 1First, it comes with a 68-ounce jar.
- 2Second, the jar’s two-part lid has a smaller lid in the middle for pouring food while blending.
- 3Third, you can blend hot ingredients by physical heating.
- 4Also, it has four preset programs for smoothie, frozen dessert, ice crush, and soup.
- 5In addition, speed can be changed during the blending.
- 6Furthermore, the eight speeds help you get the right texture.
- 7Next, it has smart programs for staggered blending.
- 8Also, this blender can be self-cleaned.
- 9In addition, it comes with a tamper and a small shovel to help pour out the jar’s contents.
- 10Finally, this blender has a powerful 1,678 watts motor.
- 1No mention of warranty.
Buyer's Guide for Blenders
First and foremost, the blades are the most critical part of the blender. Some blenders create a vortex that push the content towards the blades at the bottom of the jar. On the other hand, to get a better blend, some blenders have blades at different levels in the jar.
Next, look at how the blender is used. This will ensure the blender meets your needs. For example, some blenders can make hot soup. So, if that is one of the things you want to do, you will want to include those blenders in your short list.
Also, the size of the jar or container should be large enough to meet your current and possibly future needs. In fact, getting a blender with a small jar, will increase your work if you ever need it for blending larger amounts.
Now, the power of a motor is expressed in either horsepower (HP) or watts. By the way, one horsepower equals 746 watts.
Meanwhile, the power of the motor determines the power with which the blender can process content in the jar. Indeed, denser content in the jar will need a more powerful motor. For example, a jar filled with apple pieces will need more power than a jar filled with grapes. So, if you are mostly going to be using the blender for deserts, drinks and cocktails, you may not need a very powerful blender. On the other hand, if you are going to use it regularly for cooking, you may want to consider getting a more powerful motor.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a blender that cleans itself. Unfortunately, you have to do some work to make that happen. For one, you have to fill the container or jar with water and then add a drop or so of liquid dish soap. Then. run the blender for 30 to 60 seconds.
On the other hand, for the non-self cleaning blenders, you can let your dishwasher clean the jar, tamper, and other items that came with the blender. And, if that is not an option, you can clean them with your hands.
Next to power, speed is the most important aspect of a blender. However, rather than having just one speed at which the blades turn, it is better to several speeds which you can control with a knob or soft buttons on the blender. For example, there are times when you want to start your blend at a slower speed and then speed up the blender. Also, there are advantages to rotating the blades in pulses. Finally, to get the right texture, you need to be able to adjust the speed.
Finally, a good warranty is an indicator of quality. In fact, the longer the warranty period, the more likely the blender is going to last a longer time without breaking down.