ANKII Food Processor, ANKII Mini Food Processor
By the way, this food processor is compared with others, to help you find the best one for your needs.
- 1First, the ANKII food processor has a little over 2 cups capacity.
- 2Second, ingredients in the bowl need to be pushed down into the blade area by hand.
- 3Third, this food processor’s blades rotate at either low speed, high speed, or as pulses.
- 4Next, it has four stainless steel, sharp blades. Two of the “S” shaped blades rotate near the bottom of the bowl and the other two a short distance above.
- 5Also, the blades are driven by a 400 watts motor.
- 6By the way, ingredients are added to bowl prior to starting the food processor.
- 7Finally, the push button, to start the motor, is physically located on the top of the food processor. Now, pushing the button starts the motor. While, releasing the button stops the motor.
- 1First, this food processor is 9.84” high, with a diameter of 4.33”.
- 2Second, it weighs 2.5 pounds.
- 3Third, its bowl cover, bowl, and blades can be cleaned in a dishwasher or with a damp sponge and cloth.
- 4Also, the bowl cover comes with a sealed splash plate.
- 5In addition, this bowl is of food grade quality.
- 6Furthermore, this food processor uses a BPA free bowl and cover.
- 7Also, it has an anti-slip mat to prevent the food processor from sliding during use.
- 8Lastly, it comes with a standard warranty.
Most of all, the ANKII mini food processor can be used for any of the following.
Chopping meat, chili, garlic, fish, vegetables, cheese, nuts, or fruits.
Crushing ice cubes.
Meanwhile, some of the things this food processor is used for, include preparing:
- 1First, the two cups capacity means this food processor is for a small household.
- 2Second, one set of blades rotate near the bowl’s bottom and one set near the bowl’s top, ensuring that all the contents in the bowl get processed.
- 3Third, the 400 watts motor provides adequate power for chopping meat as well as processing dense ingredients.
- 4Fourth, this compact food processor take only a small amount of kitchen counter space and can fit in a kitchen cabinet.
- 5Also, this processor has an anti-slip mat that prevents the food processor from sliding during the processing stage.
- 6In addition, this processor has a BPA free, food grade bowl and cover.
- 7Furthermore, the bowl cover has a sealed splash plate.
- 8Meanwhile, this food processor can be used for chopping, crushing ice cubes, mincing, grinding, blending, and pureeing.
- 9Finally, the bowl, bowl cover, and blades are dishwasher safe.
- 1First, all the ingredients need to be added before the processing starts. Indeed, it is not possible to seamlessly add ingredients during the processing stage.
- 2Also, ingredients need to be pushed by hand into the bowl.
- 3Lastly, this processor comes with only a standard warranty.